BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation seriously blew my mind in 2017. It made me realize everything I was putting on my face in 2016 was wrong and I needed to up my foundation game. I seriously never look cakey, I barely get oily and it doesn’t break apart on my skin around my nose. It’s amazing and it’s so affordable!
Samantha C.
Madison, WI
I don't really care for this. It's really full coverage, and the shade I have is a perfect match, but I hate the way it makes my skin look. It settles into all of my fine lines and makes my pores look huge. And I don't have big pores. It's too Matte for my liking, but that's just my preference.
Jessica S.
Liverpool, NY
How is this one of the best foundations I've ever used?? Wet n wild has stepped up their game something fierce. If you're on a budget and want something comparable to high end products go out and buy this right now. It's amazing. Buildable, smooth..doesn't sit weird in my pores and lasts all day.
Cheye M.
Carson City, NV
For a cheap foundation this does the job beautifully. It's a nice full coverage foundation and with a finishing powder I've never had any problems with creasing or needing to reapply throughout a normal day. Obviously it doesn't stand against some higher end foundations but for the price it's absolutely amazing in my book.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great drugstore foundation. I find that they mix well with other foundation n they hold up all day. My only downfall is that it makes me super oily but if your okay with having to powder that shine then its no biggie. I like the coverage n finish so much that I kinda just deal with it
Emerald w.
😍 so this is my favorite foundation!  What's  best about it is that it's  affordable  and gives you a flawless finish including full coverage.  It works for all skin types in my opinion and the only thing that would make it better is for the shades  in color.
Emily K.
I actually liked this a lot more than I thought. The shade I got is perfect for me and it lasts all day and I'm super oily. I get a flawless look using some setting powder then a setting spray and using a beauty sponge and dabbing it around my face to get a really smooth finish that lasts forever
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo
so impress !
this is an amazing foundation with a medium to high coverage for a affordable price $6 !!!
i'm oily .. so works great in oily complexion
feels lightweight && also love the package (glass bottle) and super convenient with a spatula
i tested .. it last me more than 12hours (working in a office & going to the gym)
try it .
Alexa G.
Review for: Mahogany, Golden Beige, Porcelain, Classic Beige, Nude Ivory, Toffee, Shell Ivory, Caramel, Rose Ivory, Cream Beige, Cocoa, Espresso, Buff Bisque, Mocha, Soft Beige, Peach Natural, Bronze Beige more...
Love this product!  Wet n Wild has really upped their game!  I actually use this in my makeup kit (I'm a MUA) so I can have a wide range of colors without breaking the bank.  Not a huge fan of the weird applicator, but it does make it easier to apply to the back of my hand to then apply on clients.
Imyoutubefamous W.
Newark, NJ
Foundation is great its just the smell of it that people dont like it smells like paint .I am shocked that people are making the face as they smell it like its paint for your fave though its full coverage under 6.00 the smell doesnt stay on your face either. All wetnwild products are awesome...
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??