BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Paige K.
I think this is a great foundation. The product you receive for the price (5$) is amazing! It apply's to the skin very well and the coverage isn't the fullest but definitely is there, it covers most spots and blemishes. I think for the price this is a great foundation and recommend this to you guys!
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
When I first tried this foundation I was able to find a shade that suited me and I really liked it, for the price. Since than I haven’t been able to find that shade ANYWHERE, so the variety sucks. It’s definitely light coverage, it can get patchy easily but overall, it’s a good foundation for 5 freaking dollars
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I honestly love this foundation. It is such an amazing price and honestly has great coverage . Not going to lie tho it doesn’t have a funky smell Like straight paint but , it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and it doesn’t break me out at all I’ve repurchased it several times it’s my fave for everyday use
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
This might be my favorite drugstore foundation! I love the Matte finish! I do have to make sure I moisturize before using it because it is very Matte but the coverage and staying power is amazing. My only complaint is that the smell is pretty strong. But it doesn't linger and for $5 it's phenomenal!
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This foundation is a drugstore game changer. Wet N Wild did a very nice job with this. It is a medium to full coverage foundation, they come in about 12 different shades if not more. Its is a semi dewy finish but if you apply there foundation powder on top it is the perfect pair for a matte finish!
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
This foundation is worth the try and good on the price. I purchase this foundation at Rite Aid. Good for oily skin also make sure to put a little bit of product then if you need more than apply after the foundation is dry. I definitely recommend for those looking for a affordable price at the drug store.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
What a great foundation for the price! It makes my skin look flawless in photographs, and I love that it comes in a ton of shades and undertones. The only thing I don’t like is the applicator and the smell. I wish they would have just put a pump on the bottle, and I don’t like that is smells like straight up paint.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation seriously blew my mind in 2017. It made me realize everything I was putting on my face in 2016 was wrong and I needed to up my foundation game. I seriously never look cakey, I barely get oily and it doesn’t break apart on my skin around my nose. It’s amazing and it’s so affordable!
Makenzie T.
Lawrenceville, IL
A budget friendly matte foundation that lasts all day! This foundation is one of my favorites of 2017 and one of the few foundations that will not break up on my nose after a few hours. This product does have a strong smell at first but goes away after application. I’ll buy again multiple times!!
Alexa G.
Review for: Mahogany, Golden Beige, Porcelain, Classic Beige, Nude Ivory, Toffee, Shell Ivory, Caramel, Rose Ivory, Cream Beige, Cocoa, Espresso, Buff Bisque, Mocha, Soft Beige, Peach Natural, Bronze Beige more...
Love this product!  Wet n Wild has really upped their game!  I actually use this in my makeup kit (I'm a MUA) so I can have a wide range of colors without breaking the bank.  Not a huge fan of the weird applicator, but it does make it easier to apply to the back of my hand to then apply on clients.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??