BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mekenzie C.
Cumberland
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! It is full coverage but is lightweight and does not get cakey. I have very oily skin and as long as I set it with a powder, it lasts pretty well throughout the day. The paddle makes it very easy to apply. I absolutely would recommend this to some and I already have!!
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
This is overall a pretty good foundation for being drugstore. It gives off a natural satin finish, but can easily be mattified with powder. The coverage is medium to full, depending on how much you build it. It does get a little dewy on me throughout the day but for five bucks you seriously cant beat it!
Hannah T.
Stoughton
I really liked the coverage on this product but it was not my shade, it was in the middle for weight. I wish I had a blender to blend it but it was easy to apply, it had  good coverage  over all, but I put too much on, I would buy it again but in my shade. I really want to get another
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I really wanted to like this foundation but it gave me 0 coverage (I hate acne prone, sensitive, combo skin) and it just looked (& felt) horrible. I gave it 2 stars because the shade selection was great and I like the spatula applicator it has. Other than that it's garbage unless you already have rly nice skin
Grace K.
New York
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
The coverage for this foundation is honestly not bad. But it becomes cakey REAL fast. I thought it was my sponge that I was applying with so I changed it multiple times, but every time it become cakey. Also if I wanted to build up the coverage a little more and add more, the foundation would come off.
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
This foundations is awsome ,i have oily skin and this left my skin really matte for 8 hours or more!
At first i didnt like the smell but i got used to it .I bougth my first bottle at walmart for about $11 .
It is worth it for an affordable product and really does the job and best of all no FLASHBACKS!💕
Britt D.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
This is such an amazing full coverage foundation for such an affordable price. It stays in place all day long and it is so easy to apply with either a beauty blender or a brush. This is definitely a full coverage foundation though, so maybe a little bit too much if you're out in the sun all day long.
Anaid O.
Bell, CA
I love this foundation. It lasts all day for me and it doesn't look like I have a cake face. I love how well it blends and works with other products. I can never go wrong with this foundation it has been my go-to since it was released. Absolutely recommend. ❤️ wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Berenice A.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Wet N Wild  is so good! honestly I really like it because I have freckles and it kinda fades them away but covers up all my pimples(huge plus). It is so easy for me to wake up at 5 in the morning and apply it. I would tell my friends about it if they would want to have their skin looking natural.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
This foundation makes my skin look so good! It's an amazing foundation for that price! The only thing I don't really like is the applicator, but that is okay, of course! The product is more important than that and it's amazing! It doesn't look caked at all! It's not full coverage, which I like a lot!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??