BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sana R.
The YSL Touche Eclat foundation and Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau are my holy grails and let me just say that for a FRACTION of the price. This foundation gives them both a run for their money. It gives my dry skin SUCH a beautiful, dewy glow and it truly does last all day. Man, I love this foundation!
Sierra R.
Modesto
I absolutely love this foundation. It works perfect for my skin type and it’s a lightweight build able foundation that never makes me feel caked on with makeup. It has a super natural finish, but covers really good and has been my favorite. You can buy it at almost any drug store for under $10 wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Elli C.
Mountain Lks, NJ
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This is my absolute favorite full coverage foundation right now! It is so amazing for the price, lasts all day, and has a super natural finish. This doesn't crease on me at all, and for a full coverage product this isn't too heavy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a full-coverage look!
Kat J.
Austin, TX
This product is absolutely amazing!!! I love the finish it's so soft and creamy stayed in place all day gave me the perfect silky full coverage look that still looked amazing through the hot Texas summer!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I found this at my local Walgreens store . After
Months of searching for it I finally found it . It's hard finding a good drugstore foundation . This one is it the only draw back is I chose the wrong shade . But the finish was beautiful . It lasted about 4 hrs before I got shiny in my tzone . I recommend this .
Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
I absolutely love this foundation it looks amazing on my oily skin without looking too matte! It's only 4.99 at Walmart which is unbelievable and it doesn't cause flashback! My only con is around 6 hours of wear time it really sinks into fine lines and emphasizes pores which is why I won't give it 5 stars
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I am in love with this foundation! It is full coverage and goes on beautifully! There are some days where it goes on patchy in some areas but I blame my dry skin. For less than $5 a bottle, this is a STEAL! One of my holy grail foundations! I also love the spatula applicator. I would definitely recommend!
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
It lives up to its promise of no flashback. It's a very nice lightweight, medium coverage foundation. However, I hate the applicator for such a liquidy foundation. A little goes a long way with this product, because if you apply too much, it makes your face look flakey and dry. It's not bad for drugstore makeup
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is hands down, my FAVORITE drugstore foundation! I have combination skin and it looks flawless on my entire face. It is so long lasting, and high coverage! It is so inexpensive and just an overall amazing product!!
Dee I.
I got this due to hype, and let me just say it's VERY overhyped. First nobody has mentioned that it smells absolutely AWFUL, but other than that it's kind of hard to really figure out which shade you are but once you find that out it's a pretty decent foundation. Totally worth the $5 for those on a budget
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??