BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I never like this foundation when I first apply it, but a half hour or so after I love it. It lasts all day for me. At first it looks like it's just sitting on top of my skin but then later it looks so natural! Very weird, but for the price I can't complain. It is very thin so I find applying with a sponge is best.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
Review for: Porcelain more...
it wasn’t as great as i expected it to be, but it was okay. it was a medium coverage . and it’s buildable. i noticed that it attaches to dry skin kinda. it depends on what primer you use. it’s lightweight, but i don’t think i’d buy it again. but it’s definitely a good foundation with the price and all.
Daisy M.
Eugene, OR
This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations it's medium coverage and works so well for the price it does somewhat smell like paint but nothing too bad ,it blends out beautifully with other products like powders and contouring products
Lucy T.
Delano
I would give it 5 stars if it didn't enhance texture so much at first 😣 it can also be kind of drying because it's a matte foundation. But the lasting power is AMAZING and through out the day it warms up to your skin and looks more of a natural finish. Excellent coverage too. I have combo skin with acne scarring.
Claudia A.
This is hands down the best drugstore foundation that has been in the game! It's literally about six dollars and gives so much full coverage! Leaves your skin with a beautiful finish. Only downside for me is how cakey it can be or feel if applied to much but other then that would recommend to anyone on a budget! So many different range of colors to choose from too!
Sherisa S.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I use it almost every day when I'm going to class or to the store. It's not super full coverage, but can be built up. When I wear it, I feel like it just looks like my own skin, just a bit better. It doesn't feel heavy and I've never experienced extreme caking or creasing.
Catherine M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this foundation. It’s perfect for combo/oily skin. It make be too drying for dry skin. It’s goes on matte and is incredibly affordable. I also like the spatula applicator but a pump could improve the product. It’s long wearing and doesn’t oxidize. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase again.
Gali D.
Duluth, GA
Finally got my hands on the " Wet n Wild Focus Foundation " and I absolutely love it. I love the fact that it is build able coverage works well but the downfall is it oxidizes really quickly so you have to work fast overall its a great product for a very fair price. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this foundation for every day wear but not for going out. I feel like it doesn't last at all. I touch my face and it comes off right away. They have multiple colors to choose from and the color does perfectly match but it's not full coverage for me. Still recommended for every day use and light wear :)
First off this stuff smells like straight up wall paint. The coverage is very natural and pretty, but it oxidizes on me every time I use it. Turns way to orange for my skin tone. I don't reach for it. I've not heard anyone else complain about it oxidizing on them, so it might just be my skin. Overall if it works for you and you can get past the smell it has a beautiful finish.  wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??