BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Araceli V.
This is definitely my go to drugstore foundation. It's my back up & it works amazing. It stays on all day and doesn't make my face oily, the coverage is perfect. The only downfall on this foundation would be the smell other than that it's a 10
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I usually use too Faced foundation, that's what I've been using for 3-4 years now! But I recently ran out of it and Walgreens was the closest, so I decided to try the wet n wild foundation.....it's a buildable coverage that looks super natural. I have oily skin and this worked awesome!!! It was only $5 compared to $40!!!
Dora E.
Memphis, TN
Wet n Wild has created my favorite foundation to date! I absolutely love this foundation and it is so amazing in photos. If there is one thing I would change is that the foundation has a slight chemical smell, like wet paint, prior to use. However the smell dissipates once the foundation is applied to the skin.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation is my holy grail in drug store foundation! The coverage in this is insane! It covers up my acne spots! It is a matte foundation and does cling on to dry spots. If you have oily skin, definitely pick this foundation up! I truly love it.
Chelsey B.
Elizabethtown
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I like this foundation becaue its very cheap and it does work pretty well for is price. The only problems i had with it is its drying for my skin at least and it smells like paint for some reason. I do like the cute paddle applicator. Despite those problems this is a very good drug store foundation.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
This foundation has changed my skin!! It gives me a beautiful full coverage without breaking me out or giving me any irritation. It's also perfect under so many lighting conditions as it claims!! Perfect for everyday or even a special event. Builds without being cakey and comes in a good amount of shade options!
Lucy m.
Delano
I would give it 5 stars if it didn't enhance texture so much at first 😣 it can also be kind of drying because it's a matte foundation. But the lasting power is AMAZING and through out the day it warms up to your skin and looks more of a natural finish. Excellent coverage too. I have combo skin with acne scarring.
Krysten M.
Chico, Ca
This is my go-to foundation. I decided to try it after watching a couple of YouTube videos reviewing this product, and I'm glad I did. It's inexpensive, and blends so smoothly. I have almost every shade in my make up kit.
Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
Everyone was going crazy for this product for being so great at a low price point. It blends out nicely but I find that it oxidizes later in the day. It works very well if you are willing to try a few colors until you find the right shade. I usually do not have a hard time finding the right foundation shade but needed to try a few before I found the right one for me
Tae G.
Schaumburg , IL
Review for: Cream Beige, Golden Beige, Bronze Beige more...
This foundation is my holy grail foundation! It’s buildable, long lasting, affordable, comfortable, doesn’t emphasize my dry patches and doesn’t make me itch!! It’s a matte finish and doesn’t need much setting, this makes my skin look airbrushed.This beats my high end foundation and I plan on stocking up just in case. I can’t say enough good things about this foundation!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??