BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
i tried this foundation and fell in love! i got it from walmart for like $3 and something. it's super cheap to be so great! it's full coverage and so pretty!! i definitely recommend this if you're cheap like me but love makeup haha!
Ivy N.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This was an okay product. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't stay on my face for that long. I have very oily skin so most things don't stay on my face unless I use a mattifying primer, set the primer, apply the product, let it dry, then bake my whole face. Its not a bad product, I'm just a ball of oil.
Annie H.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I really really like this foundation except for one thing: it oxides on me. I end up looking kind of orange by I’m able to lighten it up with some face powder. I love the coverage and it is a good consistency. I find that using a brush isn’t as good as using a sponge because it makes the foundation look quite streaky.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I purchased this on Amazon in the shade Amber Beige and was expecting ti to be too orange because it looked that way online. When It arrived it appeared more neutral which is great. I don't care how it photographs. What I wanted to see if this foundation would perform well as far as wearability compared to other pricier drugstore foundations. To be honest, I like this way better than L'oreal Total Cover and the undertones are better than Maybelline for me. The best thing I found was that it did not oxidize into a grayish tone which I have that issue with both L'oreal and Maybelline unless I get a very yellow foundation that is a shade lighter than my skin.

he coverage is light-to medium but can built up. I use one application for my entire face and then add more to areas with discoloration. It doesn't feel heavy either. This is not a matte foundation and it is not dewy. You can make it either one by choosing a primer that facilitates that skin finish for you. I wear  mattifying primers and use powders that are good for oil control. You will have oil breakthrough after  few hours but I just blot with a napkin, dust and mist.
Jessica D.
This is my go to palette. I love the way it sets. It is really hard for me to find a perfect match for my skin tone, and although it doesn't offer many shades i am glad it fits my pale skin. I am also oily, and using this product is manageable, it makes me feel light and not cakey. The small problem i could see is people who are sensitive to smell, it smells a bit like paint.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I just bought this and I think I like it! It's medium coverage, but it's pretty buildable. It was kind of hard to blend out but I'm pretty sure I just got a weird one... I like the way it makes my skin look though, I'll probably buy another one 👍🏼
Jade R.
Green Bay
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Love, love love. I have been looking for a great drugstore foundation and this is it. I heard the youtuber MannyMua mention it in a video so I tried it out. Just like he said, besides the smell it's amazing. It gives me great coverage and it's an amazing price. I can easily get it at Target or Walgreens and I love it!
Daniella L.
Fremont, NE
I never really trust wet and wild but for some reason I like this product one thing i don't like about it is that it smells like paint anyone else have problems with that also when I wear it my face feel a little heavy than usually is that normal
alecia b.
benton harbor
Review for: Soft Beige more...
You can’t get a better value at the drugstore. It performs very well. It has a variety of colors and undertones and has a very nice finish. Now, the downside is the packaging. The spatula thing is annoying. I know they want to be innovative but no, just stop. Then the smell. It smells like paint but that smell does dissipate.
Ashton L.
alabama
this is THE BEST affordable drugstore matte foundation i have ever tried. it is weightless on the skin and is medium/to full coverage and is easily buildable. i use my real techniques sponge with this and it gives a airbrushed finish to the skin. i 100% recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??