BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this foundation so much. This is my holy grail. Only $5.99 and it’s the best $5.99 I’ve spent on makeup. This sets beautifully and it last a long time. It doe t bunch up or wear off in strange ways which some foundations do. Only con is it smells like paint thinner when you open it, but the smell does go away.
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in Soft Beige and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love the packaging and I love the spatula applicator. I bought it at Walgreens for like 7$. It does have a strange almost “Paint” smell but honestly it works amazing and looks amazing so it’s totally worth it to me!
Gretchen D.
Kissimmee , FL
Mi base favorita. Si quiero cobertura ligera uso esponja y si quiero más cobertura uso brocha. Larga duración. Se ve la piel matte pero no seca. Yo amo esta base. La recomiendo 100%. El precio es muy accesible y de alta calidad. La compro en Walmart
Brittany T.
Bowdoinham, ME
I really like this foundation, I got the shade rose ivory. It's a beautiful shade with pink undertones. The foundation is very easy to apply, blends well and the finish is beautiful. I don't care for the smell but it's not really an issue. It wears well through out the day and doesn't oxidize on me. Great foundation :)
Hayley R.
Southgate, MI
You can never go wrong with this foundation. It's less than 10 dollars, you can pick it up at almost any drugstore, and the quality and coverage compares to many high end foundations that I own. I have acne scars and combination skin and this foundation works beautifully on my skin. I love it! Have repurchased at least 4 times now!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This foundation is really nice and looks very natural on you skin. I would recommend it to people with oily skin because I have combination skin and where my skin it dry the foundation was patchy and defined the dryness
Annie H.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I really really like this foundation except for one thing: it oxides on me. I end up looking kind of orange by I’m able to lighten it up with some face powder. I love the coverage and it is a good consistency. I find that using a brush isn’t as good as using a sponge because it makes the foundation look quite streaky.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Hmmm , I love it but then I don't . It's thick , which is horrible for me in the summer . It has a not so pleasant smell . The coverage is good and it is extremely Matte . I got mine at Walmart for $6 I believe , it's a bit too cakey for me but I will try it again in a different shade just because I love the applicator .
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
i tried this foundation and fell in love! i got it from walmart for like $3 and something. it's super cheap to be so great! it's full coverage and so pretty!! i definitely recommend this if you're cheap like me but love makeup haha!
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Soft Beige, Classic Beige more...
These are very good for the drugstore! The finish is very pretty but the smell is a tiny bit off putting. The coverage is a nice medium but I am someone who prefers a full coverage beat. This is something like I would wear to the gym to even out my skin tone a bit and since it's drugstore, I don't mind if it sweats off.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??