BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Valerie H.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I was honestly a little skeptical when I first tried out this foundation, but after a few more days of use, I understand why everyone went crazy for it. It's medium coverage but you can layer it up for more coverage if you want it. I have pretty oily skin, but this foundation seems to do pretty well with it when I use setting powder. On drier, cold days, I don't even need setting powder. Would recommend, but try to find in store to color match.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Yes yes yes yes!! Honey this foundation am loving it great coverage love that it's matte finish not feels heavy am just loving it its dose seem to dry up fast so you have to work fast on applying it overall love it
Karla M.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I LOVE his foundation. It is so perfect for my skin and it is so affordable. It lasts on me all day even
through a long day of work. I have bought about 3 bottles and I would definitely recommend others to give it a try. I tend to keep coming back to this even after purchasing higher end brand foundation. Love the coverage.
Misty S.
I wish there was more colors. Foundations are always either too pink or too orange or too yellow. I have very neutral skin and even the neutral shades in this lean more orange. They need to expand the shade range. Soft beige is perfect when i have a tan in the summer but once the tan fades its way to orange of a foundation
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
Review for: Other more...
The color Porcelain is prefect for my fair complexion! This foundation has a beautiful finish and does not emphasize any texture in my skin at all. I am able to build up the coverage to high medium without it looking valet. I looooooove this foundation!
Bryanna C.
Clio
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great price but smelled awful like strong chemicals and extremely paint like. Its good for a variety of skin types but the shade choices are not a good match at all. The applicator is even like a mini spatula. So while the formula is pretty good I cannot get over the strong smell I would recommend maybelline fit me instead.
Anna M.
Bellows Falls, VT
This foundation is absurdly good for the price point. At $5.99, I've been favoring over my other $30 or $40 high end foundations. It looks so gorgeous in the skin, natural medium to full coverage. It has such a diverse shade range, especially for drugstore. I would recommend this foundation for beginners and experts alike.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
It's good buuuuut not great on oily skin.

When I've used it, it's broken up around my mouth, chin, forehead, basically everywhere but my cheeks which was disappointing. I won't buy it again.

Currently I'm mixing it with a tarte bb cream and it seems to wear much better but what's the point in buying it again if I have to mix it?
Alexis E.
Seriously the best drugstore foundation! It's not too matte if you moisturize right but it sits so beautiful on the skin with full coverage. The only downfall is it really smells like paint but not once it's on the face and dried now. It's a must have
Cassandra H.
Palm Desert, CA
I am very impressed with his foundation the price the packaging the quality. I'm very shocked and surprised on how well it works long lasting now mind you I have a very oily skin and this has weird very well throughout the day definitely recommend this product for sure including their concealer and lip stains as well
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?