BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kalee P.
Fort gay , WV
I feel like this foundation has mixed reviews but in all honesty I really like the foundation. It’s beautiful on the skin, I feel like it gives medium coverage, and I really love the little application thing on the lid to get the foundation out of the bottom! Really nice and for the price it’s a really good drugstore foundation
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Huge fan of this foundation ! After seeing posts about this, I went out and picked it up from Walmart. I was blown away when I tried it and couldn’t believe I only paid $4.68 !!! The color matched my skin perfectly and the coverage was amazing. It still looked great after hours and hours of wear. Definitely recommend trying it.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is a great product! It gives me great full coverage, without feeling too heavy, and it leaves a matte finish. I love the way my skin looks when I'm wearing this foundation. I will repurchase this! The only minor thing I don't like is it smells bad but once you get past the smell it is a great product for an affordable price!
Alina M.
Tallassee, AL
I bought this last week and it has quickly become my new favorite. I got the foundation and the photo focus primer. I have oily skin and this stays on all day and gives full to medium coverage. It looks best when applied with a beauty blender, I used my fingers and it was hard to blend in but the finished product was still nice.
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
I am still putting this product to the test. I recently bought this from Ulta and so far, I’m not crazy about it, but I don’t hate it. It’s a good foundation for the price, but I need to do a few more wear tests. The finish is beautiful, but I’m not sure how it adapts to my skin yet. Would love to try their new cushion foundation!
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Super in love with this foundation at the moment. I didn't expect much when I bought it but thought it was worth a shot being how inexpensive it is. I was blown away. really good coverage and stayed on very well without primer. I have normal to combo skin and I would definitely repurchase this and have recommended it to friends.
Vianey L.
antioch
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really love this product , the coverage is medium with a satin finish , didn’t wear it for 24 hours but had it on for 8 and only had to blot probably twice , I think this foundation is great for people with normal to dry skin . If you have oily skin I wouldn’t really recommend , it gets a bit dewy throughout the day , over all great foundation . Also , has NO flashback which is a plus !
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Yes yes and yes. This foundation is beautiful. It looks amazing in photos and lasts all day. I've worn this from early in the morning to very late in the night (lasted through me doing a wedding party, attending the wedding, and a formal event that night) and still looked great at the end of the day! Not a great shade range though
Linzel B.
Canyon, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Full coverage, long lasting, doesn’t crease - its the best drugstore foundation out there. Its formula is comparable $40 foundations but is only a fraction on the price. I get mine at Walmart for $4.50 and honestly this is my ride or die. I would recommend to beginners all the way up to professionals. You cant go wrong with this.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
This one hurts because i wanted to love this! But it just doesn't work with my skin. It looks very heavy even though it's not. That's probably because to get it to a medium coverage, I have to use two coats. No matter what I use under it, a while after I apply it, my dry patches areas are on display. So I won't be repurchasing it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??