BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Bewitching M.
BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION EVER! I find myself reaching for this instead of my high end brands! This sits so flawlessly on the skin and blends out really well. I love how lightweight this feels on my skin. I would absolutely repurchase this, especially since it's only $6!
Addison O.
Maysville, IA
This foundation is AMAZING! It works on almost every skin type, I have very textured skin and when I put the foundation on it does not accentuate the texture on my skin. The foundation is long lasting but if you apply it in the morning by the night it will become a little patchy and clingy to dry patches. I would highly recommend this foundation.
Bailey M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I do love the finish of this. It's Matte without looking really dry. And it builds nice.  I'm very pale and while it oxidizes a bit, it's not too bad. Gets a bit pink. Id recommend a spray over powder to set. Be warned: it does smell exactly like acrylic paint though.  Biggest negative for me. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Emily M.
Cave Spring, GA
Wet N Wild is really stepping up their game in the makeup industry and this a product to prove it. It is not too heavy or too light. I have combination skin and it is easy to blend. It seems kinda dewy after you apply so if you like matte looks, use some setting powder. The only con I have for this product is the smell. It sorta smells like paint.
Jenna R.
California
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Great foundation :) nice medium coverage (I don’t have many problems with my skin) easy to blend last pretty long no flashback BIG plus one con though it creases really bad in my smile lines. It’s matte but not too matte like if your dry skin I think it will be fine as long as you moisturize... it almost turns into like powder... TOTALLY recommend;)
Regina A.
N Highlands, CA
I bought this a few weeks ago and I haven't used anything else since, it's so long lasting and blends out so nice and easy. Great coverage and I don't look oily by the end of the day. I definitely recommend this foundation.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
For someone who doesn't typically use/purchase drugstore foundations-I was so blown away by this!!! For $6 you get a high quality medium/buildable coverage foundation. This is meant to be more of a "your skin but better." I don't like the initial feel of the foundation, but once you set it the greasy feel goes away. Will definitely repurchase!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
This foundation did not work MY skin. I have dry skin. This foundation dries matte, there is definitely no need to set with powder. It has great medium & buildable coverage. The price point is amazing, but I wish they had a formula for dry skin.
Amanda S.
Chester, VA
I was hesitant to try Wet n Wild Photo Studio Foundation as I have not had good experiences with Wet n Wild in the past. I heard they revamped their formulas so I figured I'd give it another go. I'm glad I did. I was really pleased with the coverage and how easy it was to blend. I also liked that it didn't look cakey or settle into the fine lines that I have. I would recommend this to people who can't afford the luxury foundations but want a good product.
Jenna A.
I started out liking this foundation but after a while i started noticing that it was difficult to blend. I would have to do this foundation in sections just because it would dry so fast and you have to blend it out right away. It did not want to stay on my nose at all and when it did it just looked patchy even though my skin isnt dry. Not a build-able foundation. Im probably never using it again.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?