BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kalise R.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
Let me just say that I am not one to wear foundation, but this is pretty good. Now, I don´t use this foundation as a foundation, I treat it more like a spot concealer. But, it works just as well and the coverage is medium to full coverage. Plus, the price is $5.99 which I think is very reasonable.  wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
I recently bought this foundation and I am in love with it! It's a nice medium-full coverage & works well with my VERY oily skin. Still need to blot on occasion, but that's always been necessary. It doesn't go on patchy, but even and dries matte. Love!
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I like this foundation a lot but ima be real it has a really strong smell if you don’t like that. I don’t know if it was the beauty blender or primer I was using but it was not blending out that well!! I love that it has a paddle so you can apply it to your face that way! It is good and I would recommend it but take what I said before you buy it!!💜💜
Addison O.
Maysville, IA
This foundation is AMAZING! It works on almost every skin type, I have very textured skin and when I put the foundation on it does not accentuate the texture on my skin. The foundation is long lasting but if you apply it in the morning by the night it will become a little patchy and clingy to dry patches. I would highly recommend this foundation.
Elyssa A.
Bronx , NY
One of the best foundations I've ever tried! I love that it is super affordable to only $6.And the coverage is like a medium but what's great is that u can build up the coverage to ur liking ! It leaves ur skin looking hydrated in a good way(not a total grease ball LOL) although the one sad thing is that it doesn't have many shades for different skin complexions.
Yeni E.
My new favorite foundation. I love it. Full coverage. Excellent for any type of skin. Full coverage for me. I always use it feels lightweight on my skin. I have dry skin and works wonderfully in my opinion. I would totally recommend it to everybody. Wet n wild is one of my favorite brands.
Krista G.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Wet in wild photo finished foundation is good for combination skin at first when I tried it out I was spectacle but I was wrong it stayed all day long through school and workout so overall great product wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
These foundations a refund great, they are easy to apply on your face, no hassle to put on thefoundation. It does make your face however feel a bit tight. But it leaves your skin very smooth. Ig is not heavy, I buY the product very often. Love it.
Angel Mae M.
Mountain Home
very good cheap drugstore foundation, oxidizes well, goes on smooth, you need to have a pretty good primed/moisturized face otherwise it grabbes and sticks in places and doesnt blemt out super smooth. the biggest downfall of this product is it smells so chimically. like house paint. the smell goes away at some point. but its a strong smell at first.
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Loving this foundation. The finish is great on my skin and really makes me look flawless. The color selection is decent and the price is hard to beat. Already recommended to friends and they have picked it up. The smell is strong at first but does not linger once in the skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??