BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
Loving this foundation. The finish is great on my skin and really makes me look flawless. The color selection is decent and the price is hard to beat. Already recommended to friends and they have picked it up. The smell is strong at first but does not linger once in the skin.
Sammie A.
Campbell, OH
Hands down my favorite foundation of all time. Highly recommend. I have oily skin and this foundation works so well. It looks natural when set, and im pretty sure they just added more shades. You can find it under 5 dollars at walmart or a drugstore. I think its a great foundation. Easy to apply because it comes with a spatula wand inside lid.
Krista M.
This is my favorite foundation I own. It looks natural while also giving medium coverage! I love how it looks on my skin and the fact that the foundation has a great range of pale shades. I have literally gone around to multiple drugstores to find it when I ran out the last time. It is the foundation I'm taking on vacation with me! 10/10 recommend.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
For a drugstore foundation, this stuff is amazing! I need full coverage due to acne scars, and the coverage on this is great for that. It stays in place all day and doesn't look cakey at all. Price point is great too, for an inexpensive foundation, I am very impressed with this!
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach, FL
This foundation is amazing! Th price point for such a high quality foundation is unbelievable. The finish is great, but it won't be ideal for you dry skin beauties. The smell is a little funny, like paint that you would paint your wall with. This scent doesn't last long and doesn't ever prevent me from reaching for this foundation. This foundation feels light on the skin, and wears well.
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
These foundations a refund great, they are easy to apply on your face, no hassle to put on thefoundation. It does make your face however feel a bit tight. But it leaves your skin very smooth. Ig is not heavy, I buY the product very often. Love it.
Addison O.
Maysville, IA
This foundation is AMAZING! It works on almost every skin type, I have very textured skin and when I put the foundation on it does not accentuate the texture on my skin. The foundation is long lasting but if you apply it in the morning by the night it will become a little patchy and clingy to dry patches. I would highly recommend this foundation.
Emily M.
Cave Spring, GA
Wet N Wild is really stepping up their game in the makeup industry and this a product to prove it. It is not too heavy or too light. I have combination skin and it is easy to blend. It seems kinda dewy after you apply so if you like matte looks, use some setting powder. The only con I have for this product is the smell. It sorta smells like paint.
Kalise R.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
Let me just say that I am not one to wear foundation, but this is pretty good. Now, I don´t use this foundation as a foundation, I treat it more like a spot concealer. But, it works just as well and the coverage is medium to full coverage. Plus, the price is $5.99 which I think is very reasonable.  wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Carlee S.
Glenwood
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I started using this foundation about two months ago when I put it on my face, it just looked really oily and to shiny even when I packed my faced with powder it’s still looked shiny . It had a weird smell to it that seemed to never go away. I just didn’t like it but if you add just a little bit of the foundation.. it could be decent but overall I did not like this product!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??