BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Madisen H.
Spartanburg, SC
I absolutely love this foundation! If you have very oily skin this is the product for you! It has a medium to full coverage and dries matte. The thing I love best about this foundation is the lightweight feel. I do not regret buying this foundation one bit and for only $4.99 I will be purchasing again! Product : wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Who hasn't talked about this Wet and Wild foundation in 2017?
This foundation has medium to full coverage, super buildable but not cakey. It's basically genie in a bottle. It sits well on my oily skin and allows for a semi satin finish. I find that Application is best with a beauty blender. It's super affordable, so makes for a great beginner foundation!
Cameron P.
Review for: Soft Beige, Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I personally love this foundation!! Its super affordable with it only being $5.99 and it has a semi-matte finish. I give it four stars only because the shade soft beige oxidized. The shade range is pretty large for being a drugstore foundation and I overall would recommend this product to anyone!☺️
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I was actually disappointed in this. I had high hopes for this one. Like I feel like in time they can defiantly perfect it however right now it's not to great. I don't like that it smells like paint! The color choices aren't that great and the little applicator reminds me of those things they use when you want to try nail polish out. I'm just not loving this one!
Amanda D.
Clinton Township
This has become one of my favorite foundations. I like a full coverage foundation and that is exactly what this is. I love the little spatula on the end to help get product out. Using that it helps minimize the amount that comes out so you actually save product. This price of this product is amazing! I love the colors that they have. This is a must have.
Mayra N.
This foundation is great. It's so affordable and it's long lasting, I accidentally got wrong shade but it's easy to apply, it's built able coverage. It does get oily and slightly broken on my T-zone but it will definitely buy this again but in the right shade lol.
Leslie C.
Houston
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This is a very good foundation. So affordable and stay all day. It look so smooth on the skin it is more on the matte look, it is full coverage the smell is a lil funny smell but when is already set it goes away.i really recommend this one.u can afford it and ur local Walmart or cvs
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This Foundation is honestly one of the best ones I have found so far. It has really good coverage, it's very light on your skin. It doesn't give you that oily look, or feel like it's caked-on. Plus you can find it at Walmart, Target, Etc. It's cruelty free, very inexpensive, and very effective.
w a.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
To be completely honest I hate this foundation. It makes my skin itch with or without primer and it doesn’t do what it claims to do. I don’t know if I ordered the wrong shades or what not but I just do not like this product at all. I had high hopes for it because everyone raved about it. I was like so disappointed 😢 what a waste of $5 I couldve got food instead
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
One of the best drug store foundations I have ever tried. I have normal to dry skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. It is a great foundation for being $6. The only con I have found is im not a huge fan of the spatula and it has a horrible smell, almost paint like.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??