BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mayra N.
This foundation is great. It's so affordable and it's long lasting, I accidentally got wrong shade but it's easy to apply, it's built able coverage. It does get oily and slightly broken on my T-zone but it will definitely buy this again but in the right shade lol.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I was actually disappointed in this. I had high hopes for this one. Like I feel like in time they can defiantly perfect it however right now it's not to great. I don't like that it smells like paint! The color choices aren't that great and the little applicator reminds me of those things they use when you want to try nail polish out. I'm just not loving this one!
Niki S.
So you know how they foundation used to be blah....weeellll they upgraded on us yall and i am here for it!! This foundation is so good. Its lightweight but medium to full coverage, it gives a flawless finish, makes your skin look nice and healthy. I love it. Plus its a great price. I strongly suggest before you go&buy something expensive go buy this first
Cameron P.
Review for: Soft Beige, Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I personally love this foundation!! Its super affordable with it only being $5.99 and it has a semi-matte finish. I give it four stars only because the shade soft beige oxidized. The shade range is pretty large for being a drugstore foundation and I overall would recommend this product to anyone!☺️
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Who hasn't talked about this Wet and Wild foundation in 2017?
This foundation has medium to full coverage, super buildable but not cakey. It's basically genie in a bottle. It sits well on my oily skin and allows for a semi satin finish. I find that Application is best with a beauty blender. It's super affordable, so makes for a great beginner foundation!
Brynna H.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
best foundation i’ve ever tried, drugstore and high end. the coverage is really good. the applicator allows you to apply wherever, and however much you need. it was tested under 7 different lighting situations to provide you with; no caking, no flashback, etc. works well with it without a primer and you don’t really need to set it if you don’t want! $5 and it saved my makeup routine!
Amanda D.
Clinton Township
This has become one of my favorite foundations. I like a full coverage foundation and that is exactly what this is. I love the little spatula on the end to help get product out. Using that it helps minimize the amount that comes out so you actually save product. This price of this product is amazing! I love the colors that they have. This is a must have.
Destiny D.
Columbia
This foundation is great if you have oily skin, like myself, it wears super nicely and doesn't separate at all, and combined with the photo focus pressed powder, it keeps me matte all day and is absolutely beautiful. The only downside is that it dries pretty quickly so when I put it on my face it's kind of hard to blend out because it dries in the spot I apply it.
Kaytee T.
Forest Hill, MD
Great price point. Covers and layers well for a drug store brand foundation. It does start cracking and looking spotty by the afternoon. Overall has great coverage short term I'm wearing it in this picture and had applied it before hand about 30 mins. No powders on top except around my eyes
Keara V.
Wilmington
Review for: Soft Beige more...
When I first bought this foundation I heard many good reviews. I was skeptical because it smells so much like house paint. After that I did not mind the smell and the applicator was nice and easy to put foundation on my face. It was a medium coverage. It did dry pretty quick so make sure you blend it out fast! I do recommend this for people with oily skin!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??