BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
love this foundation!! such a nice coverage and is so light weight on the skin. i have oily skin and this does not make me greasy. the spatula makes a pretty easy application and it applies great with a sponge or brush. it does have a strong smell at first, the smell doesn't stay on your skin. i do wish there was a better shade range, but i still love this foundation!
Juliana M.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! For the first couple months I wore this foundation by itself and it performed like a dream however I was still looking for more coverage and to change up the shade when I get a bit more tan! This foundation is perfect for mixing with others!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This is such a great foundation! The only thing that bugs me is that you have to hurry to blend it otherwise it will dry and barely move. Plus it smells like paint xD other than that this foundation is great and you can build it up :) I highly recommend this for dry or combination skin :)
Clarissa M.
Visalia
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I’ve heard many beauty influencers talking about this product ! I love how it’s super affordable so I thought I just have to try this ! I have very oily skin first off so I was sketchy . But I thought for the price point it was worth the shot . I loved how it worked with my oily skin ! I did not touch up once !!! Definitely buying again .
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like this. It goes on nice and it’s a lot of coverage. It has never made me break out but I’m scared to use it everyday because it has a very strong paint smell that I’m afraid will break me out. I only use it once a week. Maybe I’ll try it for an entire week if it doesn’t break me out. I’ll give it more stars. It’s a really cheap price and easy to find also.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
I need to pick this up in a darker shade for summer, but I live this & the coverage that it gives. I have problematic skin & I don't find that this emphasizes my imperfections & it covers up everything really well. I don't like the scent as it smells like paint but it does go away after you done with your makeup, so I don't mind it as much. And I really wish it had a pump!
Arianne K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I love this foundation so much. For only being like $5 it has medium coverage and great color. I love the applicator so I can take some product out easily and apply it to my face then blend it out with my beauty blender. Although the smell is kind of weird but it doesn't bother me but I know some people who hate the smell. The foundation lasts all day on me and stays intact
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love this foundation, this has to be one of my favorite drug store foundation. It's very long lasting especially for my oily skin. The application is very unique to apply, it's very light weight but can apply more for coverage. The dislike that I don't like is that it has a bit smell of paint but it doesn't bother me as much. Really recommend and it's very affordable.
Mallory O.
La Verne, CA
This foundation is incredible for a night out. Absolutely not flash back and long lasting. It's not matte or Dewey, just a nice natural finish with medium coverage. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either. Plus, you cannot beat the price. I'm thinking of getting it in other shades for when I self tan.
Maria M.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation. First because it’s super affordable for an everyday day foundation. It’s full coverage, it blends easily and last through out the day, not to much creasing. I will buy it again in a lighter shade for my skin tone.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?