BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
This foundation gives a beautiful full coverage finish. The spatula it comes with is interesting. I'm still not sure if I like it or not. I use a the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original to apply this foundation. It does have a paint like smell that does go away after it dries. This has been my go to foundation since I purchased it. Hopefully they expand the shade selection soon.
Katie M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It has good coverage and is not cakey or streaky. It has no strong odor either and has a paddle for applying the foundation. It is very affordable and is only about $4. I would definitely recommend this product.
Berenice P.
Love this foundation, this has to be one of my favorite drug store foundation. It's very long lasting especially for my oily skin. The application is very unique to apply, it's very light weight but can apply more for coverage. The dislike that I don't like is that it has a bit smell of paint but it doesn't bother me as much. Really recommend and it's very affordable.
Juliana M.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! For the first couple months I wore this foundation by itself and it performed like a dream however I was still looking for more coverage and to change up the shade when I get a bit more tan! This foundation is perfect for mixing with others!
Yanilsa A.
Bronx, NY
I love the packaging of this foundation and the spatula because I feel like it's easy to apply on your face. I have dry skin and I love the finish it gives my skin it was also long lasting. The only downfall is that I feel like it makes me break out so I'm very bummed about that.
Abby N.
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite drugstore foundation of all time. It's literally like $5 and the coverage is amazing. I have oily skin and this is perfect. I wouldn't say it's full coverage but light to medium. You can definitely build it up without being cakey and the finish for me is a semi - matte.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
I need to pick this up in a darker shade for summer, but I live this & the coverage that it gives. I have problematic skin & I don't find that this emphasizes my imperfections & it covers up everything really well. I don't like the scent as it smells like paint but it does go away after you done with your makeup, so I don't mind it as much. And I really wish it had a pump!
Clarissa M.
Visalia
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I’ve heard many beauty influencers talking about this product ! I love how it’s super affordable so I thought I just have to try this ! I have very oily skin first off so I was sketchy . But I thought for the price point it was worth the shot . I loved how it worked with my oily skin ! I did not touch up once !!! Definitely buying again .
Mallory O.
La Verne, CA
This foundation is incredible for a night out. Absolutely not flash back and long lasting. It's not matte or Dewey, just a nice natural finish with medium coverage. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either. Plus, you cannot beat the price. I'm thinking of getting it in other shades for when I self tan.
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
Oh. My. God. Finally a drug-store foundation that can compete with my high-end foundations. This stuff is AMAZING! I got 3 for only $10 the other day at Rite Aid because they were having a sale. This is medium-high buildable coverage, and it lasts throughout the day. Looks gorgeous on my skin and feels light. I am so obsessed with this foundation that I use it every day.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??