BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
dreanna b.
I buy high end foundation for a full coverage look. I was roaming the drug store and came across this and said let me give it a try. Omg!! It's amazing!! I love the way it looks on the skin. It has a strong smell but it doesn't bother me. I recommend this foundation if you are looking for a full coverage application without breaking the bank.
Berenice P.
Love this foundation, this has to be one of my favorite drug store foundation. It's very long lasting especially for my oily skin. The application is very unique to apply, it's very light weight but can apply more for coverage. The dislike that I don't like is that it has a bit smell of paint but it doesn't bother me as much. Really recommend and it's very affordable.
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
This foundation gives a beautiful full coverage finish. The spatula it comes with is interesting. I'm still not sure if I like it or not. I use a the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original to apply this foundation. It does have a paint like smell that does go away after it dries. This has been my go to foundation since I purchased it. Hopefully they expand the shade selection soon.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
This is such a great foundation! The only thing that bugs me is that you have to hurry to blend it otherwise it will dry and barely move. Plus it smells like paint xD other than that this foundation is great and you can build it up :) I highly recommend this for dry or combination skin :)
Ariel G.
This product is okay for the price. I've heard great things about it, it's light weight, medium coverage, it's easy to apply, but under my eyes, it tends to separate before I can do anything else. I've tried with primers, with out primers, I've done sugar scrubs before, I've tried everything I can think of and it just won't stay under my eyes and separates SO easily.
Yanilsa A.
Bronx, NY
I love the packaging of this foundation and the spatula because I feel like it's easy to apply on your face. I have dry skin and I love the finish it gives my skin it was also long lasting. The only downfall is that I feel like it makes me break out so I'm very bummed about that.
Marissa B.
Mcgehee, AR
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for a few months now and it goes on like skin and is lightweight. I have combination skin and have not had any problems yet. I would definitely recommend this product. And it super affordable. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Mallory O.
La Verne, CA
This foundation is incredible for a night out. Absolutely not flash back and long lasting. It's not matte or Dewey, just a nice natural finish with medium coverage. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either. Plus, you cannot beat the price. I'm thinking of getting it in other shades for when I self tan.
Chynna N.
San Mateo
Honestly, this is a good amount of money to spend in foundation. Instead of the expensive foundations just switch to wet n wild. I love it because it give me a full coverage. It's very smooth. I totally love this foundation. It's my new favorite foundation!!!
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
this is a great foundation i used it for prom and it worked amazing and didn't come off at all. it looks great in pictures and very good but light coverage very easy to apply goes on very nicely and i'll recommend this 100% and it didn't get out my skin at all
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??