BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Haley K.
Orlando
Review for: Buff Bisque, Nude Ivory more...
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. It is affordable, buildable and has a good coverage to it. I love the paddle that comes with it, it’s not as good as having a pump but it better than nothing! As a beginner, this is great foundation. You can build up the coverage without it looking funky. I use this with a sponge but also I haven’t tried it with a brush yet.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am so happy I have this foundation in my collection. I don't know what magic wet n wild has in this foundation but it is perfect for my oily skin. I have work it during this hot summer and it keeps me matte and does not look cakey. I absolutely love this foundation and it's so affordable
Alexandra R.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Everyone already knows this foundation is loved by many, but I just had to rave about it one more time! Everyone needs to try this foundation at least once! It wears so beautifully and if you can get past the smell it is honestly perfect! It is also priced so well, yes you need to try it!!
Stephanie S.
Belfry, KY
I am in love with this foundation. Being pale with freckles it's hard to find a good match but they have many colors and it's great coverage! The price is great as well. I apply with a beauty blender and it goes on so smooth. I use this over my high end products!
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This foundation is so good!! People say it smells bad, but honestly I didn't even notice a weird smell. I love the way this foundation feels on my skin. I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and I get a flawless finish! I will definitely repurchase this product!!
Rachel S.
Brockton
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I have fairly oily skin, and I have personally found this to be quite an issue with this product. It breaks along my nose, chin, and mouth, leaving me with a weird slippery mess that rubs off on everything. It, however, doesn't feel particularly heavy and can look acceptable for a short period of time. I will not repurchase it, and don't really recommend others do.
dreanna b.
I buy high end foundation for a full coverage look. I was roaming the drug store and came across this and said let me give it a try. Omg!! It's amazing!! I love the way it looks on the skin. It has a strong smell but it doesn't bother me. I recommend this foundation if you are looking for a full coverage application without breaking the bank.
Christine C.
I did not like this foundation at all. I was so excited to try it because everyone was raving about it but I literally bought it and returned it the same day. I currently love the maybelline fit me matte and poreless and this foundation was just too heavy compared to the fit me. It looked like I had foundation on. I also paired it with the photo focus powder and it just got cakey. Immediate fail for me.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD
I am seriously obsessed! This foundation is light weight and lasts all day! I used a light primer mist and applied this with a blending sponge and I couldn't be happier. My face and pictures look flawless and I don't feel like I'm caked in makeup. Definitely a win and it works better than the high end stuff at 1/8 the price :-)
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
This foundation is amazing. Coverage can go from light to medium, as it builds well. Super easy to apply because it includes a spatula tip. It has a natural finish, but can go pretty matte with a good powder on top. Gets a little oily towards the end of the day, but other than that wears well. Only downfall for me is that it has a strong smell that reminds me of paint.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??