BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really tried to love this foundation because it was so loved by many, but I sadly didn’t like it. I have oily skin and this just made me oilier. Also, i didn’t feel like it was absorbing into my skin, instead it just sat on top and every time I touched my face, foundation came off even though I powdered it. There isn’t a large enough shade range either so I couldn’t find my shade.
Jessica S.
This makeup was crap for me. It was super patchy and really hard to blend out. Looks awful. The one time I tried using it I had to take off all my makeup because it just looked like crap! I would not recommend to others. I've seen a lot of girls on YouTube use it and say how wonderful it is so I went out and bought it. Waste of money! I will never buy this foundation again.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
So I'm a makeup snob... no shame lol. Caseyhl91 raves about this so I tried it. It's amazing and only 5 dollars. I would compare it to Smashbox's version but at a fraction of the cost. It wears amazing doesn't move. And I actually love the applicator!
Alexandra R.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Everyone already knows this foundation is loved by many, but I just had to rave about it one more time! Everyone needs to try this foundation at least once! It wears so beautifully and if you can get past the smell it is honestly perfect! It is also priced so well, yes you need to try it!!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
This foundation is decent. In all honesty it's just like any other foundation. A medium coverage that must be set with powder. For the price point it's not bad at all. The packaging is very sleek reminds me of Nars packaging. The smell is very chemical like and I do like how it is readily available at Walmart. Side note: the spatula is not helpful when trying to get product.
Carly C.
Philadelphia
I really had a need for a good drugstore foundation. All my friends recommended photo focus to me and I have to say they were not wrong. It's a really lightweight formula that doesn't settle into my fine lines. It's a really nice medium coverage that hides all my imperfections perfectly. And who can complain about that price point?;) 10/10 would purchase again. Love it.
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
Best $5.99 I ever spent. I love the satin matte finish this foundation gives you and I was able to build it up to a full coverage without looking dry or cakey. The 20 different colors will definitely guarantee a color match. It does have a paint smell, but it doesn't linger
Elizabeth R.
Waterman, IL
This foundation is amazing. Coverage can go from light to medium, as it builds well. Super easy to apply because it includes a spatula tip. It has a natural finish, but can go pretty matte with a good powder on top. Gets a little oily towards the end of the day, but other than that wears well. Only downfall for me is that it has a strong smell that reminds me of paint.
Gabby B.
I found this foundation to be a full coverage foundation. It glides on the skin and has numerous colors to choose from. The product stayed out for most of the day and I didn’t seem to have much clumping. With that being said I did have a hard time deciding what color I needed, some of the shades looked very similar. Over all this is a pretty good full coverage foundation.
Gabrielle H.
Muncie
Review for: Porcelain more...
I overall prefer this foundation over other drugstore foundations. I LOVE the price point! $6-7 depending on where you buy it. The coverage is GREAT. I find this foundation a semi-matte finish but closer to Matte than anything else once you set it. One con for this foundation is that it has a strong odor of paint, however. Once it’s applied and dried it no longer smells. I also find it a bit thin but it is buildable! 10/10 recommend!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?