BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Tori R.
Harriman, TN
This foundation had MANY social icons raving about it so I decided to try it first hand.. It is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I have oily skin and this foundation left my face feeling very heavy, and flaky. Also, it oxidized almost as soon as I put it on. I do not and will recommend this foundation to anyone.
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
I am not crazy over the obession with the Wet n Wild foundation. The packaging is excellent and I love the spatula instead of a pump, the glass bottle makes the product look more expensive than it actually is, but for my skin type (very dry) it failed terribly. It showed my dry patches and through out the day it started to get patchy. I taking a pass on this affordable makeup trend.
Michaela B.
Bolivar, MO
This is a great foundation that works pretty well with oily skin and would work great with dry skin. It gives medium to full buildable coverage. They have really good shade range considering it is drugstore. The only problem I have because of my oily skin is that I have to powder and blot if I wear it more that around 5 hours. If you don't mind this, it's a wonderful cheap foundation!
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
This is my new holy grail foundation! I am absolutely loving the medium buildable coverage and the amazing skin like finish. It truly holds up all day without creasing or looking cakey. This foundation works great with my dry skin to make it look luminous and hydrated. I love the applicator, way better than having to dump out the formula, and the price is unbeatable! Will repurchase!
Michelle D.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely love this foundation it doesn't cake around my nose depending on your skin you can get very full coverage! It has a semi matte finish and I have dry skin and it doesn't cling on to dry patches. The only negative is that it oxidized to a weird color on my skin so I always mix it with my becca aqua luminous foundation and that has been my go to combo these last few months
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
This product is amazing! I love the finish and it works great with all types of skin. I believe it works best when used with a blending sponge because of the texture of the product. It has become my go to department store product!! The consistency reminds me of another product mentioned in the photo.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Honestly I wasn't expecting to like this foundation at all. Especially it being under $5. Boy was I absolutely surprised. I love the paddle applicator. I love how it is full coverage and very buildable without looking cakey. It lasts all day and that's even through work. I don't feel like it oxidizes on me at all and that is everything to me. I thank Casey Holmes for this wonderful recommendation.
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Honestly, I'm not sure if I didn't like this because of my application or because of the product itself. I tried using it with a brush and a sponge, and it still looked cakey. I tried building it up slowly, and it still looked cakey. I tried powder, I tried no powder.

I think I might have just gotten the wrong shade.

There is a very strong paint smell, but I really don't mind that.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I am in LOVE with the Wet N Wild photfocus Foundation! I'm in the shade NudeIvory and it matches my fair skintone perfectly! You can build it up to be full coverage, and it goes great with the photofocus concealer!
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
I was really skeptical of this foundation because of the price, but I was wrong! This foundation has very good coverage and is very buildable if you need more coverage. It has a nice semi-dewy/natural finish that looks very natural. It also has a pretty good shade range for a budget drugstore foundation. It's quickly become my everyday foundation. My only dislike is the scent.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??