BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Michelle D.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely love this foundation it doesn't cake around my nose depending on your skin you can get very full coverage! It has a semi matte finish and I have dry skin and it doesn't cling on to dry patches. The only negative is that it oxidized to a weird color on my skin so I always mix it with my becca aqua luminous foundation and that has been my go to combo these last few months
Katherine M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Let me start by saying that this foundation would get five stars if they had a larger shade option. I can usually get away with Desert Beige but it makes me look too tan. The formula, however, is flawless. It's super lightweight but full coverage. It looks great in pictures and I love the spatula applicator. It's a great drugstore option I just hope they come out with more shades.
emily b.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Review for: Soft Beige more...
No filter needed! This foundation is absolutely beautiful! I have never found such an amazing foundation! It’s incredibly feasible and it works better than my too faced, makeup forever, and urban decay foundations. I am DEFINITELY buying more of this as back up because this is now my holy grail.
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
I'm not in love with this foundation but I do really like it! I love the packaging, especially the spatula applicator which makes it easy to apply! But it does cake up if you apply to match and since it's matte is dries my face out since I have dry skin! But if you have dry skin I do, a solid hydrating moisturizer and primer should leave you good for many hours! Worth the prize!
Marisa R.
This foundation has a HUGE color range for a drugstore line. The first thing I noticed about this foundation is the horrible smell. I feel like I am applying paint to my face because of the smell. It applies pretty easily and is fairly light weight. I am SUPER pale, so I appreciate the different tones of fair colors. I would recommend this to a friend who is looking for a cheaper foundation option, but I would warn them about the smell.
Kristen C.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I tried this foundation today and I was pleasantly surprised. I had just purchased two new foundations and returned both so I needed a foundation fast. I tried this on a whim and I love it!!!! I had heard good things about it but wasn't so sure. I wore it to a football game in the heat and my foundation looked perfect by the end of the game! I would def repurchase this product!
Becca M.
I love this foundation. This is my number one foundation. It has good medium coverage and the color range is so large. It's also so cheap! I like the spatula instead of just having a spout because you can get all the product out. The only reason it gets a four stars is that sometimes it can look a little cakey if you apply if with a brush, but with a beauty blander it's great!
David G.
Davenport , IA
Foundation is amazing asoon as I heard of this product I ran to the store and bought it but I had to buy 2 different shades Bc they didn't have a skin tone had I had to do se mixing but over all love the coverage but I do have some negatives my skin broke out in acne the next day and I have oily to dry skin so if your skin is sensitive I don't recommend over all love the product
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
I was really skeptical of this foundation because of the price, but I was wrong! This foundation has very good coverage and is very buildable if you need more coverage. It has a nice semi-dewy/natural finish that looks very natural. It also has a pretty good shade range for a budget drugstore foundation. It's quickly become my everyday foundation. My only dislike is the scent.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
I have used this foundation for about a month now and it has a satin feel to it it is medium coverage can be light if only one application is done, it's best if you have combo skin if you're too oily apply a primer. I prefer using it with my ABH stick foundation to have better coverage AND the finish seems better as well and that's because I don't set my entire face with powder.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??