BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Erin C.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE IT. It is definitely worth the hype!!!! It performs better than my Chanel Aqua Lumiere foundation, and more natural but with same coverage comparing to my Georgio Armarni Silk foundation. And it is around 5 bucks... Why not give it a try????
One warning, don't be scared by its scent. It is little bit chemical to me to be honest. But I can roll with it considering the finishing!!
Kristan R.
GLENDORA, CA
I bought this after the store was sold out of my holy grail foundation which is the Milani 2in1 foundation/concealer and I'm never going back to that one because I love this foundation. The shade Toffee is the perfect color for me and it's so soft looking and matte. The price is super good and the "No flashback" claim was proven to be true. I just wish it had a pump because I'm a total klutz, but this is my new favorite foundation
Maria H.
Riverside, CA
This is the foundation I've been using lately. The packaging looked really nice and it was affordable so I thought lets give it a try. It isn't very heavy on the face and I didn't have any trouble applying it. It spread and blended pretty nicely. I just wore it for half a day but it stayed nicely. I remove my make up when i return from work and only work part time but so far I'm a fan.
Samantha B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This foundation is very good. It makes my skin look so good. It doesn't feel drying at all. I do feel like it oxidizes on your skin but it feel lightweight not heavy. Once you apply it make sure you blend it out fast because once it dries it does not budge at all. I would definitely recommend, it pictures it just looks like you skin not like you have a layer of foundation on your face.
♠️~Toni S.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Yes this foundation doesn’t smell that great . But I love it more than any high end foundation I ever tried! It gives a lot more coverage and dries nicely and I even like the applicator for it ! Will defiantly be buying it again when I finish the foundation I am currently using !
katelynn R.
Chattanooga
Review for: Porcelain, Nude Ivory more...
Everyone on YouTube, always says how much they love this foundation, so I picked it up and honestly I don’t understand why everyone loves it. I hated it because I felt like it had lines and it wasn’t even medium coverage; I tried to build it to medium coverage it just made it look very cakey... At first I thought it was the primer so I put it on without anything and it did the same thing.
Bethany W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This makes my skin look flawless from a distance... unless you see my face up close! For some reason it just makes my pores look bad, even when I use a pore filling primer :( It’s a matte finish, and long lasting. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin although you can tell it’s there. It didn’t live up to my expectations but it’s really cheap so I don’t really mind, I still use it sometimes
Ashley R.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I cannot believe I found this foundation at Walgreens for only $5!! If I could give this more than five stars I would. My only gripe is that it settles in my smile lines but with the right primer it can be avoided. It doesn’t get oily in my t zone either. It’s very matte so I take a dewy setting spray and it’s the greatest finish! If you want a good drug store foundation, this one is it!!
Autumn H.
I love this! This foundation is one of the best in the drugstore. It has a wide variety in colors, just like L'Oréal it has cool, neutral, and warm undertones. It has a good amount of coverage, I have a random red spot on my cheek and it covers it up flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
So this wet n wild photofocus foundation is absolutely my favorite drug store foundation. I love the price of the foundation also the finish results. It leaves you looking flawless and matte, looks like you're using a high end foundation. I have combination type of skin and works great for me i don't get oily at all, i hardly do any touch ups. check them out you can purchase in any drug store.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?