BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Greimy V.
Its really hard for me to find foundations that don't look cakey on me, but this one is so good. I have combination skin that gets oily throughout the day and this foundation held up really good. I got almost 12 hours of wear and it still looked really good. Would totally recommend.
Leonardo C.
Its like hmm. I kinda like it but at the same time I don't because it drys really quick and the smell. Its smell really chemicals and that is a noooo for me. its affordable which is good. when you're are trying to find your color wait for it to dry because that when its really the color of the foundation.
Fransheska V.
Ok wet nd wild came thru with these foundations they have a variety of colors to choose from very affordable and totally full coverage the formula is dewy on the skin and I love the applicator. It doesn't dry matte of the back. I have actually help a relative with a photoshoot and she had this one bruise on her leg so I added some of this foundation and it gave her legs a beauty completion.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
So this wet n wild photofocus foundation is absolutely my favorite drug store foundation. I love the price of the foundation also the finish results. It leaves you looking flawless and matte, looks like you're using a high end foundation. I have combination type of skin and works great for me i don't get oily at all, i hardly do any touch ups. check them out you can purchase in any drug store.
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
So usually with foundations I am super picky only because I love full coverage, I have oily skin and I need something that won't just slide off my face. This is medium to full coverage but for sure buildable, stays on all day, and it literally stays in place. I love this and I highly recommend it to the oily girls out there. Oh and I think I paid like $4 for it. So you can't beat that.
Maria H.
Riverside, CA
This is the foundation I've been using lately. The packaging looked really nice and it was affordable so I thought lets give it a try. It isn't very heavy on the face and I didn't have any trouble applying it. It spread and blended pretty nicely. I just wore it for half a day but it stayed nicely. I remove my make up when i return from work and only work part time but so far I'm a fan.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Desert Beige more...
My holy grail foundation this is a a medium to full coverage foundation the only thing i don’t like is the smell, the first couples of times it smells like straight paint! But when you apply it to your face the smell fades away. it’s super long lasting and my everyday foundation !
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
OH MY GOSH EW.
All I have heard is raves about this but I’ve used it twice and really don’t want to again. It left my beauty sponge WAXY? Like my sponge wouldn’t rinse off like normal and has a weird waxy film? It also would just not blend out. It just sat on my skin weird, it then stayed wet and waxy for like an hour? Putting powders on top was weird. It’s not amazing coverage like I saw reviewed on YouTube? And just sat on all my imperfections making them worse.
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
This foundation is medium to full coverage. Leaves a beautiful finish! It's amazing for the price. The only cons would be it dries fast so could be a little tricky at times to blend and it has a strong paint smell. I tested it in different lighting it always photographs nice 😍 this was outside lighting
Sara S.
Sheridan, AR
This foundation is medium coverage. It does build up a bit, and does
blend very easily. It is a more natural/dewy finish. Doen't seem to
bother the oily area's or the dry areas of the face. I have found that
flash photos turn out nicely, as it claims. It doesn't look cakey, and
it didn't seem to oxidize at all. Would buy it again! Would also
reccomend it to others. Love this foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??