BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. It reminds me of the make up for ever foundation which used to be my favorite for years. I have dry skin and have never had issues with it. It's so cheap and affordable as well. It's better than a lot of high end foundations too. The only downside is it smells like paint at first but it goes away right away. I wish it had a pump too.
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
This is my new holy grail foundation! I am absolutely loving the medium buildable coverage and the amazing skin like finish. It truly holds up all day without creasing or looking cakey. This foundation works great with my dry skin to make it look luminous and hydrated. I love the applicator, way better than having to dump out the formula, and the price is unbeatable! Will repurchase!
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
I am not crazy over the obession with the Wet n Wild foundation. The packaging is excellent and I love the spatula instead of a pump, the glass bottle makes the product look more expensive than it actually is, but for my skin type (very dry) it failed terribly. It showed my dry patches and through out the day it started to get patchy. I taking a pass on this affordable makeup trend.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is an amazing foundation. I recently purchased it because I've been reading so many good things about it. And I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome this foundation is! Hides all your flaws and stays on strong. I love it and it's my new go to foundation! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Jessica M.
Cumberland
Just doesn't work for me. The color is nice, I like that there are labels in the store for which undertone you are. I tried wearing this a few times and it just doesn't stay put, my nose was a mess and it was cakey on my face. Disappointed because it comes so highly rated but it just didn't work for me. My daughter tried it and she didn't like it either, said it was cakey also.
Jennifer M.
I am loving this foundation! I found the perfect shade for my skin. I love the packaging. It comes with a super handy stick for applying directly on your face. It's looks beautiful on the skin and stays matte on me all day. It's super inexpensive. All around I'm totally satisfied with this foundation. Highly recommend trying it.
shelby b.
for drug store foundation, the coverage was amazing. it last a few hours, but eventually started to separate. it also got super oily after adding powder and finishing up the look, I honestly think that happened due to my skin type because this foundation works well for my sister, and she has rather dry skin. my only complaint was the smell of the foundation, it was tolerable but very strong.
Jaimie M.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I wanted to love this!! I’ve heard everyone talk about how great this foundation is for drugstore but it just did not work out for me. I have dry skin and this patches over my dry areas,. I’ve tried different primers and moisturizers but it’s still the same result! I even attempted to apply with my Clarisonic foundation brush. The smell is strong but it goes away, coverage is medium
Linda Y.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
In love with this foundation. I've tried high end products and I always come back to this foundation. Wore this foundation all day until 1 am and foundation held. The foundation is runny but i don't mind because of the finish. I am oily with acne prone skill and although its not full coverage I would recommend this product for someone looking for a semi-full coverage foundation.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I am in LOVE with the Wet N Wild photfocus Foundation! I'm in the shade NudeIvory and it matches my fair skintone perfectly! You can build it up to be full coverage, and it goes great with the photofocus concealer!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?