BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Josie F.
This is one of my favorite foundations I have ever tried! This is a super hyped foundation and I can see why. The cheapest I have found this foundation for was under $5 at Walmart which blows my mind. It leaves my skin looking healthy but not shiny! I totally would buy it again!
Amberlee M.
Arlington
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am not a fan of this foundation. Every single time I tried applying, I got that ‘foundation sitting on the surface’ look. It also seems to emphasize my pores. The porcelain is the palest shade but it pulls way too pink. Plus, after applying, my foundation oxidized one to two shades darker. I tried with and without primer and with a beauty blender and brush. No difference. I was sooo bummed.
Monica G.
Livermore
Review for: Other more...
I have very mixed feelings, but I feel like it’s a really good product for its price. I have very oily skin and it’s a great product for my skin, my skin won’t get oily as long as I set my face good. Packaging is great, although the foundation smells like play-do to me but it’s great in the skin it blends out great and it will not look cakey at all!! I’ll totally buy more when mine runs out.
Ashlee B.
I know there has been a lot of hype around this foundation and it's well-deserved. This foundation leaves a flawless, full-coverage finish that is not dry or cakey. I absolutely love it. The scent is a bit chemically but I can look past that because it doesn't linger. If you haven't tried yet please do as soon as you can! It's so affordable you really have little to lose! Highly recommend!
Greimy V.
Its really hard for me to find foundations that don't look cakey on me, but this one is so good. I have combination skin that gets oily throughout the day and this foundation held up really good. I got almost 12 hours of wear and it still looked really good. Would totally recommend.
Beth S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I’m not the biggest fan of this foundation. My first thought on it was, “Ew it smells like paint” because it literally smells like a jar of paint which is not super appetizing to be putting on your face. Although? I tried it and liked it. It gives a pretty full coverage and it doesn’t have SPF in it so it is great for pictures bavuse it won’t flashback but I do think they’re are better options.
Zahra A.
This foundation is flawless. It has a nice natural finish with medium to buildable coverage. The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars is because of the shade range. Although there is a lot of shades, I can't seem to get my undertone just right. But none the less I make it work.
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Buff Bisque, Soft Ivory more...
This foundation has to be a holy grail of mine , I've been using it for awhile so trust me when I say it's 👍🏻 great . It has great coverage, long lasting , and leaves a satin to matte finish . Powders look great on top and hello , the price point is so inexpensive. If you haven't tried it definitely do !!
Leonardo C.
Its like hmm. I kinda like it but at the same time I don't because it drys really quick and the smell. Its smell really chemicals and that is a noooo for me. its affordable which is good. when you're are trying to find your color wait for it to dry because that when its really the color of the foundation.
Fransheska V.
Ok wet nd wild came thru with these foundations they have a variety of colors to choose from very affordable and totally full coverage the formula is dewy on the skin and I love the applicator. It doesn't dry matte of the back. I have actually help a relative with a photoshoot and she had this one bruise on her leg so I added some of this foundation and it gave her legs a beauty completion.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??