BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Myrka D.
This foundation has the most beautiful finish! It's not matte or luminous. Great for my oily/combination skin! It is buildable medium to full coverage. The only con would be the scent because it smells like paint but once it's on your face the smell is gone. Highly recommend this foundation and it's only 6 dollars.
Britt F.
South Miami
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
i LOVE this foundation. its so beautiful for everyday wear and pictures alike. the smell is not good, however. it doesnt smell particularly bad but it doesnt smell like a foundation should. it has a matte finish that looks really nice on the skin, however for more dry skin types i recommend moisturizing before applying or mixing it with a creamier foundation so it doesnt accentuate the dryness
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
I loveeee this foundation and im so happy about the price !!!! I heard so many great things about it that i finally decided to pick it up! Its very long lasting & its medium to full coverage as long as you build it up. I love the applicator bc its like a spatula that helps control how much you apply. It makes my skin look so beautiful!!!! Its such a gorgeous foundation i highly recommend it !!
Kristen B.
Erie, PA
so I bought this product with not so high hopes due to the fact I only buy high end foundation. I have got to say, this is right up there with the pricy stuff! it is amazing. the finish, the application of it is just flawless and it doesn't make me break out which is a miracle! plus it's only $5.99!! whhat?! I love this foundation and use it daily! good coverage, can be buildable without looking cakey. love!
Stephanie J.
This foundation is fantastic. I was blown away the first time I used it. It has amazing coverage (a little goes a long way) and applies so smoothly and evenly. I love that it's lightweight and I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything. It looks so natural and gives my face a great finish. $5 is amazing for the quality of this product and it's one product I continue to purchase over and over again.
Alix B.
Harlingen, TX
I cannot rave about this product enough. This is my favorite foundation drugstore or high end!! I have combination skin so very oily on my t zone and very dry around my nose and this foundation just makes me look so dewy.
Arezoo S.
peoria
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much! I already finished one tube of this and I went and bought 2 more! This is so full coverage, if your looking for a full coverage foundation at the drugstore, go for this foundation I recommend it!
Kristin L.
This item is a must have for me! For a foundation that costs roughly $6, but gives you the same affect, if not better than some high-end products, I am shocked! Wet n Wild has really stepped up their game in products, and they are so affordable! This foundation is pretty long-wearing and I have combo-oily skin. With my other foundations, I'd usually set my whole face, but I don't have to with this one. The shade range is pretty decent; overall, I think everyone should give a try.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
This foundation has been one of my favorite it's lightweight and medium to full coverage and can built up it gives me a sheer finish not so dewy and not so matte just perfect! It does have a paint smell but it goes away after I finish my makeup routine. I do wish they had more shades!
Adrianne R.
Ewa Beach, HI
I have oily/combo skin and heard that this was a great foundation. I wanted to love it but it just felt too thick on my skin. I tried everything- with and without primer, a sheer layer and built layers, no matter what I just felt that it was too cakey. It would gather around my smile lines which NEVER happens. It accentuated dry patches I don't even know I have. I prefer the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless. It looks far more natural and does not get Camry.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??