BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Vanessa A.
Y'all. Seriously it doesn't get any better than this especially for 5 dollars. I have dry/oily combo skin and this satin finish is bomb. I can use it with a beauty blender or a brush and it looks great either way. Definitely have to set with a powder so it doesn't settle in fine lines but it looks flawless and looks perfect in pictures. It covers beautifully and is very buildable. I love this stuff
Isamar G.
Honestly when I was on YouTube a lot of people did rave this foundation about being great and that it's medium to full coverage very buildable and so on but I do like the price yes it's cheap but I did not like the foundation at all I feel like there's no coverage barely so I give 3 stars.
Lizseth R.
Cypress , CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
For those starting off with cruelty free makeup I think this foundation is where to start off. This foundation has a great coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin. The only thing that sucks about it is the smell of this product, has a very strong paint like smell. The smell only last briefly and goes away as soon as the foundation dries. Other than that the foundation is gray wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
It took me a while to figure out if I loved this product and I can now say that this is the best drugstore foundation. I feel like all drugstore companies should have their foundations at this price as well as at this quality. I can go out the house without setting this foundation and it won't look too dewy but it stays in place all day. I love how easy it is to build if you need to and I enjoy that it is my perfect shade
Maddie W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation is a little tricky to use. I don't why that it accentuates my dry patches whenever i use my Laura Mercier setting powder. It works well with some primers but not for all. I haven't found a perfect foundation routine to use it. If i know which primer and powder work for it, i would update.
Overall, this is a decent foundation. I like the finish and staying power for my oily skin.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
if I am feeling dry this is all i use but let me tell you if I am feeling oily at all it makes me feel so greasy. a little goes a long way and using too much will 100% make you feel like cake face. I recommend using a beauty blender of your choice to apply. I've used with and without primer and it's great either way so use whatever kind of primer for weather you need more moisture or to be more matte.
Jennifer C.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
I actually really like this foundation! You would think because it is so cheap that there is no way it could be good. However, it has really good coverage, it lasts a long time, and it looks great on the skin. It is really good for oily skin because it pretty much matte, but it doesn't dry out the skin. I would definitely recommend trying out this product. Even if you don't like it, the price is so cheap it won't feel like a waste of money!
Amber D.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Surprisingly good, considering the price point. Looks good when applied on skin and doesn't get cakey. I would probably say this is a medium coverage, since I have to apply two layers to get the full coverage that I want. There is just a basic makeup smell to it. The spatula is a bit odd, but it's okay to work with. Not the best ever, but it it certain worth the buy if you're more price conscious.
Christy R.
York
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have to say this foundation does what it is suppose to do...evens out my skin tone (not my go to foundation). However my mom came up to visit and forgot hers, she asked to use mine and she LOVED it. She could not believe it was a Wet and Wild product and when returning home she went out and purchased her own. If you ask me would I purchase this product again...probably not because I know there are better foundation out there but I know what to get for my mom, lol
Brittney H.
If you are looking for a great product for cheap, this foundation is for you! I have dry skin and this sits on my face comfortably, I just have to make sure I exfoliate before using. Its finish on me is more on the matte side but it still looks natural on the skin. I would say it is a medium coverage. It does have a unique "paint" smell but it does not irritate my skin at all. I have recommended this product to my friends
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?