BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Ambur M.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
OMG! I have the worst time with drugstore foundations. I just can’t wear them. They look cakey, slide off my face, don’t last worth a damn, and I can never find the right undertone. There is only one foundation I have been able to wear in the last couple years. Until I tried this! The color and undertone are great, it lasts, I don’t get oily fast, and best of all it lasts! My skin looks like skin when I wear it. Whatever dry patches I have, it doesn’t cling to. It hasn’t broken me out. I’m in love. Then there’s the price! It doesn’t get much better.
Kim S.
Sonora, CA
I’ve seen a few beauty influencers use this but I was skeptical. I’ve tried lots of cheaply foundations and they almost always just made me break out and would come right off my face. I decided to give this a try and WOW. It has just as good coverage as my NARS foundation but for like $5!! I really really like it and it doesn’t make me break out at all.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
The smell of this foundation is a bit much at first and the paddle took abit to get used to. Once you do and find the right shade for your skin tone, important to know if you have warm or cool undertones. Find out first before buying ANY foundation. I think these foundation go on smooth and blend out so well on the skin. Easily build able for more coverage. Every beauty should try this foundation. Can we also talk about the price?? Under $5 at Wal-Mart, so even if you don't like it (but you will) you didn't spend a ton of $$.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It’s is hands down so amazing. It is super affordable too.
This foundation has such great coverage, it doesn’t look cakey or heavy on the skin, it doesn’t dry out your skin, it’s easy to blend out and also build up, and also when you wear this it feels so light on the face, like I have legit worn this and have forgotten that I was even wearing makeup.
Emily M.
I like the affordability of this product - it’s what drew me to it as an everyday foundation. However even with a really nice primer like the Becca Backlit Primer, I find that this foundation separates very quickly on my skin leaving it looking cake-y and broken up all around my face. I have combination skin, leaning more on the dry side this winter, and it still breaks up all over my face after only a couple hours of wear.
If that weren’t enough, it also smells like straight-up paint, which is concerning on a skin care level.
AlisonK. A.
Elk Grove
PSA: this is not the color I use, but this is my favorite foundation I’ve used. I wanted a liquid foundation or a stick one because I have dry skin so that would give it a little moisture and it covers so nicely. I have relatively nice skin so I don’t need much but it does a good job leveling my skin tone out & the bonus is how affordable this is.
Topacio r.
Weslaco
When i first got this foundation I DID NOT LIKE IT. I don't know if it was he primer I was using but I just could not work with it. It was streaky. I just did not like it but after watching several MUA's combine it with other foundations, I tried it with infallible by l'oreal. And that worked for me. I would buy it again but only if I combine it.
sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I love this! I bought it because of the hype and I am not disappointed. Packaging is okay and I don’t mind the paddle applicator. The shade match is perfect for me (fair with neutral/cool undertone). It lasts all day and does what it’s supposed to do. My only problem is the smell... every time I open it I think “why am I putting this on my face”. The smell goes away almost immediately and I haven’t experienced any breakouts (I have sensitive skin!) so I continue to use and reach for this daily over my high end foundations!
M.C. B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Holy S$&T! $6 for a foundation that has full coverage AND staying power. This is a great dupe for Double Wear - if you can find your shade. That’s the only downside. There aren’t quite enough shades to meet everyone’s needs. But, overall, are you kidding me? #nofilter
Jenna C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this product is from my every day use. I got it at my local Walmart for only $5. Super affordable and well working. It has a spatula applicator on the handle to apply this product! I would definitely recommend this product for people who need a cheap foundation!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?