BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kathryn D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Mahogany more...
Baby, let me tell you. I came to this foundation with open arms. I invited it into my home, And what do I get in return? A face full of blemishes. This foundation made my breakout so much it was unreal. I gave 3 opportunities and everytime I came home to a cakey face and rough skin. Maybe it's just me because it does work for so many people but I just couldn't. It smelled like paint and made me breakout hardcore. I'd rather pay extra for a foundation that doesn't do what this did to me.
Kailyn M.
So I recently purchased two shades of this foundation because I wasn't sure about me matching to my skin but the one was perfect so I'm gonna use the other one for the summer so when I get a little tan I can mix it in but I don't really find it flattering on my skin I only have used it once so I'm gonna try a couple different ways and if I change my opinion I will fix my review but as for right now I'm gonna say no
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
Everyday I use this foundation it is like I get 100 thousand compliments. I went into ultra and I had so many of the girls who worked there ask me what I was using and when I said wet n wild they were shocked and I told them that I have replaced my everyday high end foundation over to this one since it is amazing and feels light weight yet covers real good. You guys need to try this foundation if you have not
Elizabeth C.
I really enjoyed this foundation for coverage and finish. It covers most of my acne/redness and leaving a natural looking finish. I did have an issue with my oils breaking it down around my nose. I suggest a good oil control primer and setting with powder if you get super oily or have a long day.
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
This foundation has easily become one of my favorites at the drugstore. I have oily skin, and this seems to hold up nicely with my skin. It has a satin matte finish which is absolutely beautiful. It blends out very well with a brush or beauty blender. You can't beat this product for the price. There is also a very nice shade range. Highly recommend if you're on a budget or not! It's definitely a staple in my foundation collection!
LAUREN M.
Sacramento
Review for: Soft Beige, Soft Ivory more...
I'm not sure about this product. I have a very hard time blending it out, especially around my nose. I use the real techniques sponge and it seems to pick the product back up making it hard to blend. I happened to use the sponge that comes with their cushion foundation today and that was a lot easier to use. It blended a lot better with that. However this slicks right off around my t-zone, so it's ok.
Katlyn S.
Oh my goodnesssss! This foundation is a steal, less than $5 (@walmart). It last all day and looks great. I was skeptical about the spatula thingy. Its not bad. If you smell the product it smells like straight up paint, but you can't smell it when it is all your face. Totally worth the try!!
lizzyy l.
I finally got my hands on this much coveted foundation I can't believe how much I'm I love with it!! It's medium to full coverage, dewy/semi matte finish, looks skin like and meets all my expectations n more! On top of everything it's super affordable!! My new holy grail foundation for sure
Maggie F.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
OH MY GOSH! I love this foundation. Finding a foundation that I am 100% happy with has been hard. The ones I have purchased in the past have never fully matched my skin tone, and the finish has never looked like I wanted it to. But this foundation has the perfect finish and it matches me perfectly! It is not too oily or matte. And I get a sort of even skin look. Y’all should REALLY pick this up if you can!
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Im wearing the soft beige. I thought it be full coverage. But it didn't cover my sun spots. There's a strong scent not huge fan of it. The good thing is you don't smell it once you're wearing it. I like how it came out on the picture. Looks like I'm not wearing any foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??