BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jessica J.
Midlothian , TX
Have not worn a liquid foundation in years, and I am loving this one! Dries down fast and looks flawless. Does not cake or dry out my skin at all. For the price it is better than many high end foundations I have tried. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
This has a lot of mixed reviews. It's negative from me. It's supposed to give a flawless finish and even right after I put it on my pores we're very noticeable. Maybe an hour or 2 later it felt very tacky/sticky like it wasn't set but I set all over with my translucent powder. A few hours later it had sunk into every pore/line in my face and made it look like I had even more pores than I actually do. I took it back the very next day.
Hannah G.
Columbus, OH
I actually really love this foundation! The coverage is perfect for the type of look I want-it's not heavy, but it's buildable. I think it looks very natural while still making my skin looks pretty damn flawless. I have dry skin and this is great, it doesn't grab on to dry patches and it's a little bit luminous. I bought a shade too light for me, a struggle I often have with drugstore foundation, but the range in this collection is fantastic! Great job, Wet N Wild!! This definitely deserves an Influenster award.
Kendra H.
I love this foundation. I didn't think that I was going to like it as much as I do. I think that it has great coverage and it is build able. I'm not a big fan of the paddle but for only $5 I can look past that. I would recommend this and also recommend you going on the WetNWild website to find your shade match with. The shade it said I needed I didn't think I would ever pick it up just looking at it in the store but it is actually a great match for me.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
OK since I got this foundation I got rid of all my foundations.! Wet n wild foundation is really accessible.! And works amazing.!!! Im very oily and this foumdation is matte.! I love how it leaves my skin matte.! Im in love with this foundation.! What else can you ask for.? Cheap and great.! Im happy that Wet n Wild is doing great on their products.! They are one of my favorite brands.! I recommend this this foundation 100%.!!!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Don't let the low price of this foundation leave you feeling skeptical about it. At the moment this is my FAVORITE foundation I own (between both high end and drugstore) It has such build able coverage. You can use it as a light coverage or even full coverage. It blends out beautifully with a beauty sponge and looks very flawless on the face. This is such an amazing foundation for the price. I am totally in love with it!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This foundation is amazing. Surprisingly amazing. Everytime I use this I feel like I'm having an awesome makeup day. Ive used many high end brands also, I prefer this over the born this way, smash box studio, and many others. You can't beat the price and I love how buildable it is. Hope they never stop making this!
Caila T.
Ironton, OH
This brand keeps getting more and more impressive to me. I have a hard time finding foundation because my skin is so dry, but this stuff looks great AND photographs amazingly. I didn't think you could make a formula that specifically took pictures well but they did! If you do have dry skin like me, add some primer (I used my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light) to the foundation and it blends into the skin amazingly!
Arden P.
Lakewood
Review for: Porcelain more...
Not a fan. This foundation is light-medium coverage. A dewy finish. This foundation is super moisturizing and oily. I have oily skin and this does not last very long on my face. It gets oily on my T-zone and makes my pores super noticeable. It doesn't work as a foundation for me. So instead I use it as a concealer and that works pretty good. Doesn't cover acne that well but it's decent. Not worth the hype but its alright.
Macey C.
This has quickly become one of my favorite foundations! I love the spatulas it gives you to apply! It is very full coverage. I always use primer and setting spray with any foundation, not all last all day but THIS ONE took the day on strong! It lasted all day and I had no problems! No oil shining through! Amazing foundation, and the price point is great!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??