BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kendra H.
I love this foundation. I didn't think that I was going to like it as much as I do. I think that it has great coverage and it is build able. I'm not a big fan of the paddle but for only $5 I can look past that. I would recommend this and also recommend you going on the WetNWild website to find your shade match with. The shade it said I needed I didn't think I would ever pick it up just looking at it in the store but it is actually a great match for me.
Emily M.
Review for: Rose Ivory, Porcelain more...
I gave this foundation a fair shot - the price really can't be beat, however, it just wasn't meant for my skin type. I tend to have normal to dryer skin, and this foundation extenuated all the texture on my face and made me look dryer. It also has a very heavy paint-like scent. The spatula is nice, but I prefer a pump applicator when possible. Overall, I would not repurchase, but if it works for you - that's excellent!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This foundation is amazing. Surprisingly amazing. Everytime I use this I feel like I'm having an awesome makeup day. Ive used many high end brands also, I prefer this over the born this way, smash box studio, and many others. You can't beat the price and I love how buildable it is. Hope they never stop making this!
Sandy X.
Hands down my favorite drugstore foundation of all time. I love Wet N Wild products. I find that this foundation is medium coverage and you can easily layer it. I have combo to oily skin and I think this blends out perfectly with or without a primer. I also love the shade range. One downfall is that the foundation smells straight up like paint, but the smell goes away very fast so overall this foundation is amazing.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
OK since I got this foundation I got rid of all my foundations.! Wet n wild foundation is really accessible.! And works amazing.!!! Im very oily and this foumdation is matte.! I love how it leaves my skin matte.! Im in love with this foundation.! What else can you ask for.? Cheap and great.! Im happy that Wet n Wild is doing great on their products.! They are one of my favorite brands.! I recommend this this foundation 100%.!!!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
This has a lot of mixed reviews. It's negative from me. It's supposed to give a flawless finish and even right after I put it on my pores we're very noticeable. Maybe an hour or 2 later it felt very tacky/sticky like it wasn't set but I set all over with my translucent powder. A few hours later it had sunk into every pore/line in my face and made it look like I had even more pores than I actually do. I took it back the very next day.
cece h.
Middletown
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I believe soft beige is the shade I am but this is a great foundation. It’s medium to full coverage. It isn’t Matte or dewy it’s more of a satin or velvet finish in my opinion. It’s very affordable but the only two downsides I can think of for this product is the applicator and the smell. The applicator is a spatula which makes parts of it quite difficult for if the product is falling off. And the smell is just a very strong scent of paint and lacquer. Also it oxidizes but not too badly.
Courtney W.
McArthur
Review for: Porcelain more...
First off this is great. It has great coverage. And a great color match for everyone. But there are a few flaws. For one the smell. The smell is horrible. The first I used It i had a hard time blending it. But if you can get passed the smell and the blending problem you will love this foundation.
amber c.
Sioux City, IA
It took me so long to try this make up. I wish i would of tried it sooner though! It feels amazing on my skin, lightweight, and has good pigment! I just love it overall I have combination skin and it worked for me. I've only been using it for a week but i traded in my FITMe foundation that I've been hooked on for two years!! The price is around $5 which is great! I will definitely be buying this product from now on.
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I actually use this product on a daily basis and I love how it sets on my face. It goes on and spreads easily. It also hides all my blemishes. Matte finish is my favorite type to wear and I would definitely buy this product again!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?