BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Lisandra T.
Tucson, AZ
This has been my new go to foundation since it came out. It actually reminds me of my mac studio fix, except more affordable. It's very easy to apply and I love the spatula at the end of the top. I purchased this when it first came out and it lasted me around 3 1/2 months. Literally just bought a new one! I recommend this foundation to everyone since it's so affordable. The only down fall is the smell. Other than that it's great 😊
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
I bought this after seeing so many good reviews on it and honestly I have mixed feelings. First of all, it has a very strong, offputting odor that smells exactly like paint. I don't know if I got a bad batch but sometimes the smell keeps me from using it. The product itself works very well for the price and is comparable to UD All Nighter in my opinion. It's a good product, terrible smell. Also, I hate that it has a spatula applicator.
Carolyn G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love this Foundation! It's the perfect everyday wearable coverage and finish. It's not super full coverage but it is buildable which is a wonderful option to have! It gives no flashback in pictures which is great and it's very comfortable on the skin. If you're looking for a foundation that you don't feel this is the one for you!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My new fav drugstore product with all the qualities of a high end product, minus the high end price! This product offers a flawless full coverage look, without the thick, cakey feel like other full coverage foundations. The entire Photo Focus line of products is amazing for everyday wear or for a photo shoot. I only gave this a 4 star rating due to the paint smell it has when first applied, although it does fade away after application.
Nina C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Coverage wise, this is a great foundation. It has medium buildable coverage which can definitely be full in no time. It’s very thin and light so it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I have combination skin and this foundation lasts at least 6 hours. However, the smell of this foundation makes me C R A Z Y. when you apply it, it has a very strong paint smell. The smell dissipates but it makes me wonder what I’m putting on my skin. I’m undecided if I will repurchase.
Alice E.
Herriman, Ut
I just bought this foundation today for $4.99 at CVS. It's full coverage and so easy to apply- I used a real techniques buffing brush. I love that it's cruelty free! I got the "desert beige" and it has warm undertones so it didn't make me red like some foundations do.
Lauren B.
Hendersonville
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really wanted to love this foundation. I used it for a few weeks and it really made my skin look nice, and the price was fabulous for the coverage it provided! However, the paint thinner smell was horrible, and always made me nervous of what I was putting on my face. I had to stop using it because it was breaking my skin out horribly, with no other change in my routine. I hope they’ll change the formula up so I can try it again!
Courtney M.
This has gotten sooo much hype within the beauty community lately, and honestly, I'm not sure why. It's certainly not the worst foundation I've ever tried, but the staying power of this is not good (at least on my skin). It cakes and creases like crazy on me and just looks awful. The paddle is really annoying and unsanitary and it definitely smells like paint. I do like that they have undertone listed on the package, though.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I was so excited to find the list of shades with the undertones listed out so I could grab the shade I need quicker without as much trial and error. This one said it was the fair neutral shade and it's far from it. It's extremely warm and almost orange on my fair skin. Based on swatches the other shades don't look like better matches for me and i think I'll just stick to other foundations

P.S. the smell reminds me of wall paint
Celine V.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is a must have. I have just recently started using this foundation, and at first I was iffy about it but I wanted to test it out and now I am obsessed. It gives you a soft natural finish. And It does not feel heavy, tacky or look cakey. I personally think it's a great foundation to use if you're looking for the right amount of coverage during this summer heat without applying too much.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??