BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sarahi F.
Santa Maria , CA
Review for: Caramel more...
I love the formula of this foundation! It’s lightweight, medium buildable coverage and works great with my dry skin. The shade is a bit dark for me, but nothing concealer can’t fix. My ideal shade is desert beige but it oxidized to an orangey color on me so I opted for Caramel and it works great. The only downfall is it needs more shades :/
Katie C.
Russell, KY
I actually really like this foundation. I have acne, and this does a great job providing the full coverage finish that I like. It has a semi-matte finish, but it doesn't really dry down. You definitely need to set it!

It does cast a bit orange on my skin tone, but mixing in a bit of white completely fixes that.

For $6.99 you really can't beat it!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
I like this. I recently went cruelty free with all my beauty products and this was the foundation I got to replace my favorite drugstore Covergirl matte BB cream. It's pretty good, for only a couple dollars the coverage is surprisingly great. I would say the finish is a satin finish rather than matte. The only thing weird is that it makes my skin feel like wet silk after all day wear. Almost oily, but not visibly oily. Just soft in a smudged way if that makes sense.
Sapphire D.
Charlotte, NC
This foundations applies nicely. It never seems to dry all the way down. Even after I set it with powder products it still felt heavy and uncomfortable. After wearing for 3-4 hrs it has started falling off my face and caking together. I never felt comfortable with it to take pictures so I don't know about flash back. There are many that can do better than this one.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
I love this foundation, it's lightweight and has a medium buildable coverage. I like to work in one section of my face at a time because I feel like it dries a little fast and gets a little hard to blend but other than that it's great. The price point is amazing also, super affordable. One of my faves already!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I'm usually a high end kind of girl especially for face products but this foundation is great. It is full coverage (with a little building) and is true that it doesn't have flash back! I wore this for my engagement pictures. The only complaint I have is that I feel I use more product with this and it does wear off by the end of the night. However for the price it is amazing and I'm so impressed.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
When I first put this on, I was excited at the perfect color match, however throughout the day it oxidized reaaaally orange/dark on me. I'm going to try a shade or two lighter and see if I run into the same issues. I had a hard time blending it out with a beauty blender, but it worked great with a foundation brush.
Lisandra T.
Tucson, AZ
This has been my new go to foundation since it came out. It actually reminds me of my mac studio fix, except more affordable. It's very easy to apply and I love the spatula at the end of the top. I purchased this when it first came out and it lasted me around 3 1/2 months. Literally just bought a new one! I recommend this foundation to everyone since it's so affordable. The only down fall is the smell. Other than that it's great 😊
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My new fav drugstore product with all the qualities of a high end product, minus the high end price! This product offers a flawless full coverage look, without the thick, cakey feel like other full coverage foundations. The entire Photo Focus line of products is amazing for everyday wear or for a photo shoot. I only gave this a 4 star rating due to the paint smell it has when first applied, although it does fade away after application.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Porcelain more...
Super great affordable foundation. It is very full coverage and for the price, you can't complain. It dries pretty quickly so I'd advise to apply it in sections so that you don't get blotchy. Other than that it is a great matte foundation. If you are not careful, this foundation can cake up. So remember less is more with this foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??