BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Johanna R.
This foundation is game changing! The color selection is amazing, I had no problem finding my correct shade! (I am very pale so I usually have a hard time finding a foundation to match me.) I am blown away by the coverage this foundation provides, definitely a high medium/full coverage product! This feels so lightweight on my skin, I highly recommend!
Felicity J.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I love this foundation so much. I am oily so it doesn’t last all day but if you set it and it will last for a good few hours. If you are oily like me it won’t be as long wearing but if you aren’t oily you will love it. The coverage is great as well and buildable. One of the only downsides it that it smells like paint at first but the scent goes away
Jybel E.
Washington , DC
Everyones been bragging about how good this foundation it is so i obviously had to try it , they claim this foundation its photo focus but once i finished my makeup , i try to took pictures to see how it looked and it it looked horrible ! This foundation accentuates every single pore or texture you may have , what i like is the fact that been a low cost drugstore foundation they have an amazing color range , but unfortunately for me its a pass
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It lasts me all day with a primer and looks amazing. I have oily skin and it doesn't get shinny. It's pretty full coverage and I used a beauty blender when I apply this foundation. It's super easy to blend and apply. I absolutely love the finish on my skin and the way it looks in photos! I highly recommend!!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
For being a $5 foundation it is not that bad! Has medium coverage and can be built up. It does look look cakey at all but I do recommend you use a setting powder because it will show your pores if they're noticeable like mine. Some ladies do find it to have a funky smell like paint but it didn't bother me. I'd most likely repurchase if I desperately needed.
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
I got this foundation because the hype was so crazy. It's a great foundation!! The coverage is a medium to full coverage. It's a matte foundation and last all day for me. One thing I don't like is how it oxidized a little bit but overall, it's a great foundation for drugstore. It retails for only $5 so you can't beat that.
Lizzie S.
Tempe, AZ
This foundation is great for what it says, "photofocus". It's great for photos right after application. I had only this foundation on before I applied the rest of my makeup, and my boyfriend said my skin looked perfect! BUT this is NOT a long wearing foundation. Even with primer and setting powder (not too much) it cracked under my eyes in my smile lines. Also kind of smells like paint. Only good for photos taken in a reasonable amount of time.
Maria P.
Pittsburgh, PA
THE HYPE IS TRUE! This foundation has great coverage for the price! Something I really love about is that it feels very light on the skin and not cakey. It does last mildly long and as someone who has oily skin it keeps my "glazed donut" look at bay. I got mine for under $5 at Walmart and chose the color "buff bisque" which was a perfect match for me. Sadly in stores they only had 5 shades but it is possible to "swatch" in store (shhhh!) I absolutely would recommend to a friend!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
By far, my holy grail for 2017! Has full coverage, dries down to be matte without feeling dry or becoming cakey. It blurs imperfections, but still looks like skin! I am complemented on my makeup multiple times each day! And i feel so confident when I use this product. The best part? This product is often on sale (i purchased mine for only $1.49), and even at full price, it's only $5! Wet n Wild is constantly amazing me! I've recommended this product to multiple people, it's my favorite!
alyssa g.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I have just purchased this after using the loreal pro glow for over 8 months and this has easily become my new favorite foundation! I was skeptical at first due to the price but I have worn it for a couple of days (about 8 hours a day) and it looks so flawless! I was blown away by how smooth it has made my skin look and it helped with the appearance of pores! I highly recommend this foundation to my oily/combo skin makeup lovers!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?