BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Whitney B.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried. I have oily skin but it wore great throughout the day. I would recommend this if you're looking for a full coverage foundation with a matte finish. The shade range is also very impressive, as most drugstore brands don't carry light, warm-toned shades. I love how there is a cool, neutral and warm shade for each hue.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I am only on my first week of using this product, and I love it so far. It is not a pump. It is dispensed with a spatula. That is not a make or break for me. It leaves somewhat of a dewy finish, but I use a little bit of setting powder and setting spray. On the days that I have not use a setting powder, I like the way the product works. For me, it is not full coverage, but I absolutely love that about this product. I think I paid around five dollars for it. I would recommend it. My skin is combination.
Liliana V.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is an amazing product ❤️ it last for a very long time and doesn’t make your face look too shiny which is really good and has a very good coverage so I personally recommend this foundation it would be a good decision ☀️
Gloria R.
Mill Creek, WA
WOW. Great foundation. Less than SIX DOLLARS!!!! No flashback. Lasts. You can build up the coverage.  I love it! I think it smells great and it comes with a spatula for easy application. Great packaging, too. Find your shade and try it out! You won't be disappointed. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Don't sleep on WnW!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I'm so impressed with Wet n Wild recently, especially with this product! This is one of my new favorite foundations. I have problem skin and a lot of discoloration. This foundation covers it all without looking too caky! The finish is beautiful. Not too matte or dewy. Definitely a nice satin. My ONLY issue with the foundation is that they don't have my exact shade. I have to mix two of their colors for it to be just right, but no biggie! Way to go with this one Wet n Wild!
Filza M.
Northridge , CA
I finally got my hands on this much coveted foundation a week ago! I can't believe how much I'm I love with it!! It's medium to full coverage, dewy/semi matte finish, looks skin like and meets all my expectations n more! On top of everything it's super affordable!! My new holy grail foundation for sure😍😍😍
Kevin G.
Owensboro
I don't understand the hype about this at all. Maybe I got the wrong shade, but the two closest to my skin color turned out to be completely pink and made me look like I was wearing a $1 foundation from the dollar store. It also looked very cakey on me. I have only used it once, with the benefit porefessional primer, so maybe I will try again and with a more hydrating primer, but my first impression is it is definitely a $5 foundation. You get what you pay for.
Misty T.
Parma, OH
I actually love this foundation. It covers perfectly for me. It's cheap and it definitely does the job. I don't like to use high end makeup for everyday use. This is a good throw it on and run out of the house to pick the kid up from school and go to the grocery store foundation. Great coverage and it doesn't oxidize on me. I use the shade soft beige right now because I am pale. I am going to hit the store up when they have 40 percent off and get my spring and summer colors. Waste not, want not.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The formula is really creamy, and not drying but not exactly hydrating. It will cling to your dry patches so always moisturize before use. It sets pretty natural if you don't have too much product on. And if flash is used in a picture, the foundation looks really light, but isn't that the point if this foundation so your foundation doesn't do that? Overall not too bad.
Nazaret P.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Let me start by saying that if you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that looks great in person and in pictures, this is the foundation to buy. I absolutely love this stuff. I have an oily t-zone and I wear this with a bit of translucent powder.

I  will say that the smell really sucks! I do hesitate to apply it every time I grab it but the benefits outweigh the bad smell. I'd give it a 5 star rating if it wasn't  for the smell.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??