BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
🌸Emma B.
This is an amazing foundation if you are on a budget! it had a dewy finish, and I usually do for matte but I still loved it. It felt a little heavy on my face but not heavy enough for me not to feel comfortable. Wet n wild is an an amazing brand and I test manny foundations for my freelance gigs and on social media. The only thing it smells strong and a bit like paint and is not that great for skin. It may lead to clogged pores but I still use. Recommend!!
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
What an amazing affordable foundation. Wet and Wild has outdone themselves with this foundation. I love the coverage but the fragrance can improve. A dewy finish with very little flashback. I would definitely purchase this again especially for the price point. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I've heard so much about this foundation I just had to try it. And I'm so happy that I did! This formula is so smooth on my skin (I have combination/oily skin). This doesn't settle into my pores or emphasize any texture. I like to use a light layer and build up as I go. This has a light to medium coverage. I don't have much acne or stuff to cover so the coverage is perfect for me. This product together with the Airspun powder is fantastic, I don't have to blot at all!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Toffee more...
I want to start off by saying I have combo/oily skin. Most people swear by Maybelline fit me poreless, but I swear by this foundation. Toffee pecan matches my skin to a T. It’s a light matte finish. I have dark spots depending on how much you put on will determine the coverage. The smell is painty but I’ve never had a breakout. It will transfer after so many hours.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I have seen all the reviews and was convicted to try this foundation. I bought it late yesterday and tried it today. I absolutely love it. I have ALWAYS had trouble with foundation drying or looking cakey on my skin. This one did not do that. It went on smooth, blended well and stayed on well all day. I will continue to use this and well definitely buy it again.
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I like this product. It does have a frangrance that some people might not like but it doesn't bother me. Not a big fan of the applicator, wish it was a pump. I suggest this product is more for people with oily skin. The packaging is nice though. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
The BEST drugstore foundation hands down. This foundation is creamy and blends like a dream and is guaranteed to have no flashback in photos. The shade range is pretty good but could be better. It was only $6 at Walmart and is better than my $40 Urban Decay foundation! The only thing I don't love is the applicator - it's a little spatula but it is easy to apply right on my face although I would rather have a pump. Seriously, go buy this foundation it's amazing!
elliott b.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Listen, if you're looking for a foundation that will last a super long time without wearing down, this is not for you. However, if you're okay with a little wear but over all great coverage, this is the best foundation you can find at the drugstore for cheap! It goes on beautifully ( I really like the spatula) and dries down relatively fast. It's not extremely dewy nor is it very matte. It does look great in photos and overall this gives a medium coverage without feeling too heavy.
Arelys R.
Omg where has this been all my life??? I consider myself a high end buyer and I have tried a few drug store foundation that have never worked for me but this one is magical!!! It comparable to my Makeup Forever HD foundation that is $43!!! This foundation is just as good and far less expensive. I think I might never buy another expensive foundation! To top it off it's even cruelty free!!
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I finally got my hands on this foundation a couple of days ago and I'm truly impressed considering I spent $5 on it. It lasts all day on me, and today I have been wearing it for about 14 hours as I'm writing this and it still looks flawless. I love the applicator so much and I wish that other companies come out with applicators like this one as well. The only thing I dislike about this foundation is the smell, but thankfully it goes away after application.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?