BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
4 stars because I hate the smell and it oxidized a little bit other then that it's a medium full coverage and lasted me all day i have combo skin and loved it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable foundation! On a plus side it's cruelty free never tested on animals!
Samantha B.
The Wet n Wild foundation is okay to me, I don't know if its my beauty blender or what but it doesn't give me that full coverage that I love and need. I would say that it is low medium coverage on me but when I watch other YouTubers put it on they say it's full coverage and its buildable but in my case it's not. I would also say this would be good for someone who is more on the combination side,  I tried moisturizing hella before putting this on and it still got cakey and it just looked terrible.
Melody W.
I was definitely skeptical about this foundation but i kept seeing it EVERYWHERE and i received a coupon so i thought i would give it a shot! and man was I amazed!     this is a medium to light coverage for me but i suppose could be built up! if you can find the right color for you then this is a must!  it works best with a damp beauty blender in my opinion, i tried it out in a coupe different light pictures and it looks amazing!! love love love this stuff amazing for a  $5 Foundation!!
Gina J.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
this is SERIOUSLY underestimated and amazing. Honestly! I don't know when Wet N Wild stepped up their game, but I love this foundation WAY more than some high end ($30-40) foundations, and I'm glad they did. The pigmentation is awesome, the finish is nice and satiny/matte, the coverage is great, and doesn't feel cakey or settle throughout the day. I get a little oily throughout the day, and find that this almost eliminates that somehow. For the price point and quality, this is an a+
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
I was actually incrediblely impressed with this foundation. I loved the spatula for easy application. Not too wet for formula or too dry. Does strongly smell like paint but goes away quickly. We went to a theme park for 6 hours in the 105 degree heat and a few water rides - so a sweaty face and wet from water - and it stayed so well. Barely any separation at all! I had baby powder as a setting powder and my sister was wearing Airspun and we stayed looking good until the very last hour. Incredible! 10/10 would recommend!
Gertie B.
Laie, HI
I wanted so bad to love this product but I just can't. First, the smell. It really throws me off. It is a paint-ish kind, melted plastic skin that does go away after some time, but the initial smell is just bad. Next is the finish. It settled into all my fine lines and creases so bad even with the use of my favorite primer. I tried to bake with it as well, and it was just bad. The only thing I like about this product is packaging. I think that the built-in spatula is really smart.
Dana J.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Cocoa more...
Wetnwild has been around forever. I remember my mom using the lipstick. It’s a well known line and I love it. I can be “beautiful” on a budget. I love the prices, they’re a steal. Even after all the years they been around the prices are still great. 2 dollar matte lipstick? Where can you get that? I use MAC, make up for ever, Estée Lauder, and many other brands that are high end mid priced or whatever and I find myself using the wetnwild more. It’s buildable and I get compliments on my makeup. It’s worth a try for the price.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Golden Beige, Other more...
I use Golden Beige and Desert Beige to mix up my perfect color and oh my gosh I love this foundation! I don't use primer and this stuff makes my face look flawless. I'm talking no pores, no texture, nothing! This is my favorite medium-full coverage foundation and I use this stuff anytime I want to look really good or I have a special event. This stuff is magic and so cheap! Only con is it smells like paint but smelling that is worth it because wet n wild nailed this foundation!!
Melissa H.
BELIEVE THE HYPE! This is the best foundation ever for an every day look. It's full coverage and the finish is BEAUTIFUL. This is how I expect the Too Faced Born This Way foundation to perform, but this works so much better. It sets like a Satin without looking too dewy or dry. It lasts all day and does not wipe off. It looks amazing in all lighting and perfect for photography. The price is so affordable! Wet N Wild stepped up it's game with this foundation. I have no complaints. :)
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
I'm so sorry, but this foundation failed to impress me. Although the color matched my skin tone, it just didn't sit well on my skin. It didn't absorb correctly and just kind of sat on my face. The finish was wacky too; it wasn't glowy or matte.

If you're looking for a cheap, high-quality foundation I would check out Matte + Poreless by Maybelline or any of the L'Oreal ones. I'm usually a fan of Wet N Wild products, but this foundation didn't do a thing for me.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??