BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Helen D.
Pine City, MN
I just bought this foundation a few days ago, and I can say I'm SHOOK. I've heard from numerous beauty vloggers that's this is a phenomenal foundation under $5, so I thought I'd give it a try. Aside from the heavy scent when you open the bottle and put it on your face, it's amazing! Very full coverage with just one layer, and it blends into the skin great! The spatula is really nice, whether you're applying it straight to your face, or onto the brush. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone who's on a budget, and looking for a full coverage foundation!
Kyla C.
Wet N Wild did a good job with this foundation. I like how it is a buildable foundation and dries quickly. This stays on a long time but does show where it starts to wear on my lines. But I still use this daily for the price and the size of the bottle it is worth it in my opinion. The smell needs to be made aware of but nothing you can not get used to. Also, it comes off where your glasses sit for those of us that wear glasses. Other than those few cons I still like this foundation.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Classic Beige more...
For a drugstore brand wet n wild is one of my favorites. The foundation is easy to build which is great because I felt like I needed I guess two layers. That being said I was looked for heavy coverage and with the two “layers” I not once felt like it was cakey or heavy on my face. I didn’t break out and was happy how well my makeup lasted for the rest of the day. So for ten bucks this a new staple
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sadly my Walmart doesn't carry Wet n Wild but I found it at my local Rite Aid. They also had $1.00 off coupons by the display. They didn't carry desert beige so I had to get golden beige. Definitely could of used desert beige I think I would like it better if the color was right. It kinda smells like paint. Its good for a drugstore foundation. I just like a thicker foundation with more coverage.
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
I been using this for awhile now I love how I look wearing it . It gave me a matte finished I didn't get any flash back and was very easy to blend out . It was a medium coverage but you can build up to make it full coverage. I love the little spatula that comes with it because it's easy to apply and not make a mess putting it on plus it's sanitary when using it on other clients. But I think this product is good for 1-5 hours depending on your skin type but I recommend it for people to try it out .
Valerie M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
This has become my every day foundation. I have combination skin and this foundation works perfect. It’s about medium coverage that can build to full coverage. It stays on my face very well and works amazing with my pale skin. It does smell a little strong (almost like paint). But it’s affordable and works amazing! I would recommend this to a friend. :-)
Sarah C.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Oh my goodness, this smells like bad chemicals. It's so strong and it's super drying on my skin. It clings to dry patches and makes them look worse, so when I wear this, I'd be super self conscious. It also dried down to the point where it dried my skin out, so I'd have even more dry patches wearing it. I have eczema and this is a no-go for me. Also it has no pump, just a spatula. I got it for full price at CVS a few months after it came out. Wish I could still return but it's too late now.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
A staple in my makeup kit. I find this to be an absolutely beautiful foundation all around and the fact that it's so affordable is just an added bonus. I use this on my clients because it has great coverage that can be full or sheered down. It smooths texture and evens skin tone. Plus, it looks wonderful in pictures. Never flashes back or has a white cast. It has a slight scent but it's not bad and it doesn't last. It would be cool if it had a pump, but since the price is so good, I can look past that.
Nicole W.
I am pleasantly surprised with this foundation. Normally, drugstore foundations melt off of my semi-oily skin by the end of the day but this stays looking nice for 10-12 hours. The smell is not good, smells like house paint to be honest, but the scent fades after you finish applying it. It has a velvety finish and can be built up to full coverage. Definitely worth the $5.99! I wear the shade bronze beige and I am currently the equivalent of NC25. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I know a lot of people LOVE this foundation, and if it works for you then hallelujah. This is one of the WORST foundations I have every used though. The smell is that of paint, and it broke up on my skin and looked really bad. The worst part is this broke me out SO BAD!! Not just a few blemishes here or there. Some very deep and painful acne. I might have a scar from one of them. NOT HAPPY!BUT I am not saying this is bad for everyone, but for me it has been a nightmare. I chucked it right in the trash.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?