BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Adry M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I find this foundation in Wal-Mart to excellent price , the first time to I use my reaction is oh my gosh it's perfect like expensive foundation total coverture and matte sometimes I don't need use concealer, and you don't need selling whit powder , I'm sure everivary love this foundation like me and let me tell when when you shot the first selfie love more you new product.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this foundation, and the amount of shades it comes in, making it easy to find the perfect shade for all seasons. I tend to use this foundation whenever I am out of my high end foundations. The price is so affordable. I have always been a fan of the Elf foundation, which is pretty thick and very full coverage. This foundation is more lightweight, and liquid. Blending was super easy and it went on flawlessly. I would say this is a very good dupe for Tarte Rainforest of the Sea. Thats the foundation I always wear and this Wet n Wild just reminded me so much of it.
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Best cheap drugstore makeup.
My number one go to when on a super serious tight budget! I honestly used to hate wet n wild, but I love it now. This foundation feels light but it can get heavy/cakey feeling if you get a little foundation happy with it lol. Just make sure your beauty blender is damp when you use this product it really helps a lot. And the number one thing about this - it doesn’t make my skin feel super oily when I have it on. That’s my pet peeve when it comes to my makeup. And it has great coverage too!
Gladys R.
Can't quite get it to work for me. Love the price and when I first put it on it looks so natural and coverage is buildable. But as the day goes on it starts setting into my dry patches and pores. It seems to crumble when I tap it to help the creasing. I'll keep trying with different products to see if I can get this to work cuz the price is unbeatable. I have combo skin.
Yesenia G.
Lynnwood , WA
I love the finish of this foundation, it looks nAtural and like my skin. I got the shade shell ivory which is a shade too light but I make it work. The only complaints that I have is the fact that it doesn't have a pump to dispense, which a lot of drug store foundation don't. And the smell, smells strongly of paint. The smell doesn't linger but it does smell when applying.
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Been using this foundation for about a month now . It is my favorite one so far .from the way its over feel and look is to the price. It's a total steal!! I have an oily face . This product stays on doesn't move throughout the day in this valley 100° weather. Definitely a medium coverage but it's very buildable makes my skin look flawless I definitely recommend this product. I will totally be buying more .
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
I just picked up a bottle of this after my 3 year old got to my high end foundation, and I think this may be my new go to! My expectations weren't high for 5 dollars. I have dry skin, annoying pores, freckles and fine lines. I feel like the coverage is enough to blur my freckles without looking like there's a mask over them. My pores are definitely not visible while this is on, and it doesn't sink into my fine lines. Unfortunately the foundation does seem to get cakey on some dry spots, and it doesn't have that "like you're wearing nothing at all" feeling.
Patricia S.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I wanted to love this..I tried so hard to make this work. But I couldn't. It just sat on top of my skin. I'ved tried using different primers with it, tried without a primer, tried mixing it with an oil, it just didn't work. Nothing worked. Everytime I touched my face whether it's to itch or just resting my chin on my hand or whatever then that spot would have foundation rubbed off. Even if I barely touched my skin. I tried setting it with powder, and it still didn't work. Also the smell was awful. It smelt like paint or something. So this is a pass for me.
Sheray H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This foundation was a real surprise. I love the formula. It lasted all day while at Disneyland. I could barely feel it on my face. This foundation had a dewy finish with medium coverage. The only thing is the shade range isn't really there. Wet n Wild is a drug store brand so it's understandable that they don't offer very many shades. I was able to find mine but other women of color may not be as fortunate.
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I bought this because I had to use my beauty enthusiast points at Walgreen's. I've never been a fan of wet and wild products until I tried this. I am soooo beyond amazed at this foundation. I have no cons.
1. A little goes a long way
2. Color matches perfect
3. Full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy
4.flawless finish
5. No flash back what so ever
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?