BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Oanh N.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is my first Wet n Wild foundation. I have always used high-end foundation because I never have any lucks with drugstore foundation regarding in shade, texture, and oil-control. So I picked out the foundation with low expectation. Surprisingly, the foundation works like a champ. It has medium coverage, buildable to full. The texture is lighter than other oil-control foundation but even works better than those high-end (ex: double wear foundation). It doesn't make my skin feel heavy and cakey at all. Amazing for that price tag!!!
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
If I could give this product a zero I would. I don’t understand all the hype around this product. First of all the smell is horrible! I never putting something that smells like paint on your face. And the product just did not want to sit on my skin. It looked like it was breaking up right away and it clung to all the texture and dry patches on my face. I do not recommend this product at all.
Kimberly W.
I freaking love this foundation ! It literally looks just like my skin is flawless without makeup ! By far, this is the best drugstore foundation I have tried thus far ! Love the packaging too ! The only down side is it straight up smells like paint but I don't care it works too well to worry about the smell !
Taylor R.
I bought this because of all the hype on social media..and I really wanted to love it, but I'm SO disappointed. This foundation claims that it won't give flashback in flash photography, but I feel like this CAUSES flashback on my skin. I take pictures with the flash to test it and my face comes back white as a ghost. I'm super bummed because I love everything else about it, the coverage, it's matte (I have oily skin), and it's easy to mix to find your perfect shade. I probably will not buy again unless I can figure out the flashback issue..
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This is a really great foundation and it's so affordable! There's a pretty decent shade selection. I love the finish of it. It's not too matte but not too dewy either. And the coverage is very buildable without getting cakey! The only thing I dislike about the product is the applicator. It's a weird plastic spatula and it just doesn't seem sanitary. But other than that I love this foundation!
Christina L.
So I don't exactly know why this has such amazing reviews with youtubers other than the fact that maybe they received it in a PR package. I've been using this and it is horrible. My skin either looks cakey or like I have no product on at all.... and that's not a good thing. It doesn't cover anything and it's gone almost instantly. If you like high cover foundations this is NOT for you! :(
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love this product for the price I have gone through two bottles of ready it's cruelty free the wet and wild photo Focus Foundation I use the shade shell Ivory. It is a great Foundation if you are on a budget and can't afford them normal expensive makeup that you would normally want to wear. But for a cheap drugstore this is a great Foundation there is great coverage medium to full coverage.
Sai P.
I love and adore this foundation. I can't believe it's sooo inexpensive but performs better than some of my very high-end and luxury brand foundations. It also has flawless coverage and beautiful shades for women of color with yellow undertones. It's fantastic and I'm going to continue purchasing it, and yes it's totally instagram ready face foundation!
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
Holy cow, I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It gives great medium coverage but you can build it to full very easily. That being said, it builds so nicely without looking cakey. It gives such an amazing flawless finish that literally makes you look airbrushed. I have gotten so many compliments using this foundation! It blends really nicely into the skin and doesn't cling onto any dry patches at all!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my new favorite foundation. It goes on with an odd "dry" feeling, but it isn't drying. It's hard to describe. It takes a bit to get used to but I reallly love this foundation. It stays on all day, is a great match to my skin, and when blended with a damp sponge it just looks flawless on the skin. I love how my skin looks with this foundation! I'll definitely be purchasing more of this foundation. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??