BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kimberly W.
I freaking love this foundation ! It literally looks just like my skin is flawless without makeup ! By far, this is the best drugstore foundation I have tried thus far ! Love the packaging too ! The only down side is it straight up smells like paint but I don't care it works too well to worry about the smell !
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I love the coverage and longevity of this foundation but I dislike the smell! It goes away after awhile but it smells like pure paint :( It blends really easy and the coverage is full! Not light not medium but full coverage. A little goes a long way in my opinion. If you put too much it will look cakey. I've only been using it with a brush and will try with a beauty blender to see the difference. But I had to take off one star because of the smell. I love the price. I love how comfortable it feels on the skin. I just don't like the smell.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA
This foundation is my absolute favorite!!!! Its so affordable, and gives great coverage! It hides all the imperfections, and leaves your skin so smooth. I love that it comes with a spatula applicator! I just spread some product on my face, and buff with a foundation brush. I would recommend this for people with oily skin. This is seriously, the best drugstore foundation! It does not give any flashback, when taking pictures!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my new favorite foundation. It goes on with an odd "dry" feeling, but it isn't drying. It's hard to describe. It takes a bit to get used to but I reallly love this foundation. It stays on all day, is a great match to my skin, and when blended with a damp sponge it just looks flawless on the skin. I love how my skin looks with this foundation! I'll definitely be purchasing more of this foundation. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Sai P.
I love and adore this foundation. I can't believe it's sooo inexpensive but performs better than some of my very high-end and luxury brand foundations. It also has flawless coverage and beautiful shades for women of color with yellow undertones. It's fantastic and I'm going to continue purchasing it, and yes it's totally instagram ready face foundation!
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
One of the first foundations that actually works well with my skin type. It’s taken me a while to figure out what works and doesn’t and this knocks most high end products out of the water. It’s so inexpensive & the finish is just so flawless looking. I’m very pleased with this product and I need to pick up a new bottle very soon !!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love this product for the price I have gone through two bottles of ready it's cruelty free the wet and wild photo Focus Foundation I use the shade shell Ivory. It is a great Foundation if you are on a budget and can't afford them normal expensive makeup that you would normally want to wear. But for a cheap drugstore this is a great Foundation there is great coverage medium to full coverage.
Christina L.
So I don't exactly know why this has such amazing reviews with youtubers other than the fact that maybe they received it in a PR package. I've been using this and it is horrible. My skin either looks cakey or like I have no product on at all.... and that's not a good thing. It doesn't cover anything and it's gone almost instantly. If you like high cover foundations this is NOT for you! :(
Jamie M.
Paducah, KY
This foundation is my go to! I love the price and the coverage. I've used this with a brush and real techniques sponge and I personally love the coverage I get with a brush. I feel like the sponge gives light to medium coverage and with a brush I can get a pretty full coverage look! I'm always looking for great drugstore foundations and I couldn't pass up this up at $5 with all the hype surrounding it. I've always been a fan of L'Oréal foundations and I have stopped purchasing L'Oréal to buy this one. I highly recommend this foundation!
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
Holy cow, I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It gives great medium coverage but you can build it to full very easily. That being said, it builds so nicely without looking cakey. It gives such an amazing flawless finish that literally makes you look airbrushed. I have gotten so many compliments using this foundation! It blends really nicely into the skin and doesn't cling onto any dry patches at all!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??