BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Gabriela R.
MY NEW FAVORITE FOUNDATION! I absolutely love this foundation! I bought this just on a whim after seeing so many Youtube reviews on it and I'm so glad I did!! It blended like butter and the color match was awesome! I tried it out for my aunt's wedding and I fell in love!! This photo was close to the end of the night and it held up pretty well! Of course, I do have my shiny spots on my regular areas but the foundation did not move. It's so cheap too! If you're thinking of purchasing this foundation, definitely do it!
Becca C.
I'm gonna get the obvious thing out of the way. It smells like paint. HOWEVER, much like Coty Airspun, I can't smell it once it's on my face. I just tried this when my friend gave me her almost empty bottle, and I immediately went out and got 4 more. Y'ALL. The coverage of this is unreal. It covers everything I need covered but doesn't look cakey at all. It just replaced my Maybelline matte and poreless, which stopped being matte on me. Photofocus is a very natural matte finish on me, and my forehead and cheeks are like an oil slick. This stuff is magic. I'm willing to put up with the paint smell for this.
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This was a surprisingly good product. This foundation is really really pretty! This foundation has a matte finish with a slight satin finish to it. This was a medium to full coverage, and I love how buildable it is. The packaging is kind of weird, I think. It comes with a paddle. I wish it didn't come with that paddle because I have never used it. Another thing I didn't like too much about this foundation was that it had a weird smell to it. It smells kind of like paint. It does go away after it dries up. For the price it is sold for though, I do think this is really worth it for the price. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend this to anyone.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
This is a very hyped foundation all over the Internet, and every YouTuber seems to love it. I didn't hate it, but it's not a holy grail for me. I have cool undertones but bought a neutral shade as the cool tone in my shade looked way, way too pink. It's fairly thin, and the coverage is more of a light-medium, but it's buildable. While this went on fine on my cheeks and forehead, this was absolutely TERRIBLE on my nose. It was hard to build up and later on it separated and looked horrible on my nose. Photographs I took while wearing this foundation looked great, though.
Malayna S.
Vancouver , WA
ON THE FENSE -
This foundation is not horrible, but not my favorite. I've had it for a while now, and I just don't know what to think of it. I have extremely oily skin, all over, not just the t-zone like most. Sometimes, this foundation looks real cakey and seperated around my t-zone when I first apply it, and sometimes it looks great. Regardless though, it ALWAYS sinks into my smile lines. Idk, the only foundation I've ever found that always looks amazing no matter what, is the maybelline matte and poreless. Good luck with this foundation if you try it!
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
This is a medium coverage foundation with a pretty matte finish. It sets very quickly, so you'll need to work fast with it. It does have a strange paint-type odor, but it passes quickly and doesn't bother me at all, even with me being very sensitive to smells. I've heard some say that it breaks down on their skin, but I wear my foundation anywhere from 10-14 hours a day and it lasts all day for me! It's also very affordable, which is definitely a plus.
Jess S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I did this as one of three foundations to test. I liked the finish and the way my skin looked. I'm not really a foundation wearer but I have a big event with things I want to cover up. Didn't do the job but I would consider wearing it again
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These foundations are actually surprisingly good. I just recently bought mine and i loved the way it applied and looked on my skin. The claims that this foundation  makes it true it looks so good in pictures and there is no flash back. I do how ever like with all drugstore foundations have a problem with the color range i love that they have darker colors BUT why are they red! i do not have a red undertone and neither do a lot of other woc so i had to buy a lighter one and darker one to mix and get a decent color but its still kinda red. For the price though i didn't completely mind buying 2.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Why so many beauty youtubers raved about this product is beyond me! First thing I noticed after opening the bottle is that it had a strong acrylic paint scent. Second thing was that it has a very watery consistency. I would consider this to be a patchy medium coverage that doesn't blend well at all and looks even worse when set with a powder. You definitely get what you pay for with this $5.99 foundation. If you want a more affordable foundation go with the fit me collection from maybellene.
glam g.
Beverly Hills
Review for: Other more...
I’m in the shade soft ivory - I have light very warm tone skin. My skin is combo/oily. This is by far my favorite foundation in the entire world. I love the spatula for application. It looks great whether I use a brush or a beauty blender. It covers absolutely everything but feels extremely lightweight. It lasts me all day. It doesn’t gather in lines or break apart. The only issue is that it kind of smells like paint, but it’s totally worth it. You can’t smell it once it’s actually on the skin. The icing on the cake: it’s $5. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??