BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I love that this product comes in a cool tone/neutral/ and warms tones. I have been loving a different brand of foundation but this one is literally $40 cheaper! And works very similar. This one does not dry down too fast, and I have not had any oxidizing happen. However, it does sit a little funny. It doesn't completely blend with my skin and breaks apart around the noise and mouth areas. I use a good primer and setting powder, but maybe it could be they just don't work well together. I'll try it with a pore primer perhaps. Definitely will buy again though.
Briana O.
I absolutely love this foundation. I have very dry skin due to psoriasis on my face, so I tend to not wear liquid products often. However, after an exfoliation and a rare amazing skin day, I decided to try out this foundation. It blended like a dream with a brush! Also, I didn't look cakey or streaky at all and was very pleased with the application. It oddly smells like paint, but I actually like the smell of paint...I guess I'm as weird as the product! I highly recommend this, because even though it is a drugstore foundation, it is definitely worth the buy!
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Why so many beauty youtubers raved about this product is beyond me! First thing I noticed after opening the bottle is that it had a strong acrylic paint scent. Second thing was that it has a very watery consistency. I would consider this to be a patchy medium coverage that doesn't blend well at all and looks even worse when set with a powder. You definitely get what you pay for with this $5.99 foundation. If you want a more affordable foundation go with the fit me collection from maybellene.
Abbey F.
Ravenna, OH
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I need coverage!! After watching my favorite youtubers rave about this foundation, I had high hopes. It never claimed to be a full coverage foundation, but I was expecting a bit more. My problems with my skin include redness and some blemishes once in a while. I long for my foundation to cover all my redness (at the least). The price is right and it does the job, but I often found myself mixing this product with a more full coverage foundation for the perfect finish. One thing I do love is the applicator! The biggest downfall to this foundation is the time it actually stays on your face... When i get home from work and look in the mirror, i ALWAYS notice blotchiness around my mouth and chin.. It breaks down easily/quickly. So I wouldn’t say it’s very long lasting. I would repurchase this item, but I’ll also keep in mind the fact that it’s somewhat thin and works best when mixed.
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
I really loved this foundation. The first awesome thing about it is that it is $5.99!!! Second is that the shade I used (soft beige) was perfect. It blended easily and made my skin look good. I haven't found a foundation that makes my skin look perfect but this was close. I did get compliments on my skin when I used this. It applied easily with a beauty blended and lasted for most of the day. It worked well with all of my other products felt light and comfortable on my face.
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I really like this foundation. It has good lightweight coverage. I have it in the shade s ivory and it's alittle too gray toned but I just need to get a different shade. It's a dewy finish. I would definitely recommend it! The smell is pretty bad though. Like paint. But I don't mind smells in my makeup. And the paddle applicator is weird and I've never used anything like that before.
Rae C.
Love this foundation. Saw it on many different YouTube channels, so I decided to give it a try. Glad I did. One of the best drugstore foundations I have tried in a while. Great buildable coverage and very inexpensive. Purchased mine at CVS on deal. Bought two got five CVS dollars back to spend in store. Also helped that I had two Wet n Wild coupons. You can also get this product at Walmart, Target, and Ulta as well. Would definitely recommend.
Angelica S.
Biloxi
Review for: Desert Beige more...
THIS!!! This foundation has changed my expectations for what a foundation should entail.
It’s long lasting. It’s great for any style of skin. It’s lightweight but definitely but not sheer. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I have personally recommended to my friends on countless occasions.
It’s affordable. The finish is flawless.
I am just in LOVE with this foundation and I literally use for any look on any day because it fits my skin so naturally.
Alyssa L.
It smells like house paint. It goes away after a few minutes. I have dry skin and the o lot way I made this work for me was if I extra prepped my skin. Facial mask, facial oil, moisturizer, & primer. If you have combo/oily skin i think you'll live it. If you have dry skin i can't stress it enough prep the crap out of your skin & it will look really nice. They have tons of shades which is amazing for the drugstore.
glam g.
Beverly Hills
Review for: Other more...
I’m in the shade soft ivory - I have light very warm tone skin. My skin is combo/oily. This is by far my favorite foundation in the entire world. I love the spatula for application. It looks great whether I use a brush or a beauty blender. It covers absolutely everything but feels extremely lightweight. It lasts me all day. It doesn’t gather in lines or break apart. The only issue is that it kind of smells like paint, but it’s totally worth it. You can’t smell it once it’s actually on the skin. The icing on the cake: it’s $5. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?