BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation is the newest foundation in my collection. I'm a bit late to the cult following behind this product, but the rave reviews and a possible cheap alternative to my beloved Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation drove me to finally finding out to myself if the hype was behind this product was really true.

I have combination skin, which I find is typically the most versatile when testing out new foundations. I chose the shade "Porcelain" which is for fair skin tones with warm undertones. Immediately you can tell that it's yellow-based, but not a muddy yellow, so I liked that.

I was absolutely stunned by the coverage of this foundation! This is a full coverage foundation that feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. It sets to a beautiful, soft and demi-matte finish, unlike the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation, which is more dewy. This foundation doesn't break apart on my face at all and lasts me 8 hours plus on my face before I have to touch up with a bit of powder on my t-zone. I'm very impressed, for five dollars, this is a must have and I will continue to repurchase this!

This foundation is definitely made for combination to oily skin types. You can only tell you're wearing it as you're applying it because it does have a strong, unpleasant chemical-like scent, but that smell doesn't linger, so it's not a deal breaker. There's no way I'm backing away from this!
Melanie S.
Youngsville, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love this! Would have given it 5 stars if it was perfect for my skin. Though that’s most likely my skins fault not the foundations fault. I have used expansive foundation and cheap foundation but this one is still the best by far. I have oily skin and this doesn’t melt off or separate. It also doesn’t rub off easily. I wasn’t sure about the applicator but it’s actually super handy and for me is portions out the foundation super well. I would recommend this to people who have oily skin and want a medium to full coverage. It covers my redness but still shows the faintest bit of my freckles which I like.
Nathaly M.
I love the packaging and the applicator. I find that it's very easy to keep clean and if you have to colors to mix you can do so very easily.

The Finish is nice, it doesn't look like I have much product on. The down side is you have to set it otherwise it feels tacky. It smells like paint but the smell goes away fairly quickly.

This foundation is not good for older skin with lots of wrinkles. I Did both beauty blender and and a super dense brush.
This foundation fades well.

I recommend staying away from a silicon primer., it makes this look bad and oily.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I did it. I went to the drugstore and purchased this foundation because of all of the rave reviews I have been seeing online. This stuff is magic. It is very thin in consistency, and smells a bit like paint, but it looks absolutely fabulous on my skin. It melts into my face and leaves no detectable "foundation" marks. It covers my redness and blemishes with medium coverage, and doesn't cling to my dry patches. I quite literally returned a high end foundation I had bought a few days previously because after using this, I knew the high end one didn't compare and I wouldn't use it. And all for $5. Go Wet n' Wild!
Sarah P.
Wexford, PA
This is a great foundation for the price.  I'm only giving it 4 stars because the house paint smell.  It blends wonderfully.  It's buildable. It just wears with a great medium coverage.  The formula tends to be slightly more pink toned and I prefer yellow tones. It's also hard to decide which shade to get.  I had been using soft beige and when I got it, it was too dark for me, now it's too light due to having a tan.  It can oxidize slightly if you don't set it properly.   Overall, this is a wonderful foundation, if you take away that it smells like house paint.   The smell does go away as you apply, but you will smell it before you blend it out.
Katelyn W.
Kennewick
I have extremely dry skin and I'm in love with this foundation. It only cost me $6, and the amount I have to use will allow me to use it for quite a while. I'd say it's light to medium coverage, but it's very buildable. I have about the 3rd or 4th shade from the lightest, I think.
The only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. I thought I wouldn't like the applicator when I first saw it, but it's actually very sturdy and I've learned to love it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality foundation- drugstore or not. Also, it's cruelty-free, which is always nice.
Nik A.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Love this foundation! It really does just make your skin look so flawless! It is a little runny but not that big of a deal. My only complaint is sometimes it can look a little cakey but that could be because I’m not layering on my products correctly. This is definitely a foundation you need in your collection though!
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
As much as I wanted to like this,I was a little let down. It doesn't really last that long on me and it has a very chemical scent. It is lightweight on the skin,but the coverage is awful and medium at best with like three layers. My skin could be a bit too dry but I just wasn't a fan. It didn't blend in the skin too well and separated halfway through the day. It also broke me out,so unless you want light coverage and have oily skin,I'd skip out on this product.
Baylee S.
This foundation just isn't for me. I've decided that. I wanted it to work so bad. It's very affordable, and I love the little applicator, but the formula is so liquid-y. It's ends up streaky & just a mess. Also, it was hard to get my shade, I ended up buying 3 different ones & I still didn't find a perfect match. I will say if I mix a drop or two of this foundation with another foundation I can make it work pretty well though. Maybe it's my skin type working against the foundation. I heard such good things about it, & I love the Wet N Wild brand, but this foundation just didn't work out for me.
Alyssa C.
Florida
Review for: Toffee more...
I absolutely adore this foundation! I have extremely oily skin so I tend to have to use heady duty primers. This foundation leaves a beautiful finish over the skin. I would highly recommend using a beauty sponge to apply this over the skin. This foundation stays all day (of course using setting powder to keep it in place. I use Airspun powder with a damp sponge) It has build-ability without being cakey. My only complaint with this is that they do not carry the darker colors in store, you have to order them online, so I usually order 5 at a time! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?