BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have honestly tried so hard to like this product because I've heard so many good things about it and it's so affordable but I really don't think it works for me. First off it applies very sheer so you definitely need 2 layers for any kind of coverage, otherwise it looks very patchy. Even by the end of the day with two layers my makeup looked so bad and patchy. Now I do have dry skin so that could be the culprit but if I use moisturizer and a hydrating primer and never really have a problem with other foundations. When I initially finished my makeup it looked so beautiful and had a nice powdery finish but it just didn't last on my skin.
Kaily B.
Absolutely amazing. As someone who only purchases cruelty free makeup it can be really hard to find an affordable foundation. As someone with combo skin it's even harder cause everything is equally stupid on my skin. I love this because it's thin, lightweight, medium to full coverage, very natural demi matte finish and wears the longest throughout the day out of any of the drugstore foundations I've tried in 3 years. Plus the color range makes me happy. Just do it!
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
I purchased this foundation due to all the YouTube hype around it. I tried this item a few times and to be honest it just wasn't my favorite. It settled into my fine lines and it seemed to break apart quickly on my skin. I do not have oily skin either. The color selection is awesome and it does provide a nice finish, as well a decent buildable coverage. The scent of this item is quite strong but once applied to the face it goes away instantly. I have this 3 stars because I think it would work beautifully on younger skin, and the coverage is good. I just don't think it worked well with my skin personally. I wouldn't but this item again.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This foundation.... it has so many rave reviews. But, I am not a fan. First off, I don't like the smell of it. It applied ok, it was fairly lightweight, but it quickly started settling into every fine line that I have, then it quickly went downhill from there. While the foundation has a fairly satin finish... I ended up getting REALLY shiny with this foundation and I'm not usually an oily skinned person. Also.. the foundation cracked apart and wore away in odd places, even after powdering and using setting spray. I tried it out a few different times and it did the same thing every time, for that reason I ended up getting rid of it.
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I was skeptical at first. How could a $4 foundation be good? Well, I'm sold. Let me preface by saying I'm no foundation connoisseur. I've only worn a handful of liquid foundations. And, me picking out the right color was a miracle! Anyway, this product, to me, has great all day coverage. It doesn't feel heavy either and it hasn't caused me to have any breakouts or oily skin. I've read where people think it stinks. It doesn't smell the greatest but it's not awful and it's an overall great product SO really I don't care what it smells like. Anyway, I've already recommended this to my sister and I'll keep recommending it!
Kristin H.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
At first I didn't enjoy this product because I thought it made my skin look really dry. After exfoliating and moisturizing better, I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. It's a very light weight foundation with medium buildable coverage. It doesn't break me out or break down and get oily on me after an hour. And it really does make your skin look incredible in photos. For the price I'm extremely happy. I'm only doing four stars because I feel this foundation is not very dry, combo skin friendly
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I love how much Wet n Wild has stepped up their game! Everything I have tried in the past two years has been amazing! This foundation is really great. It is a medium to buildable full coverage foundation. It looks so natural and I don't have to use much concealer while wearing this. It is also long wearing and I haven't noticed much breaking up around my nose or mouth. It's really great for pictures with no flash back. Everyone should give this a try it's $5.99 and performs like a luxury foundation.
Ava R.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This foundation did amazing on my friends face! The foundation made her skin look really good and smooth! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation. She was also wearing Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer it made the bags under her eyes look great! SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder, tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder, Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
Delisha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down the best drugstore foundation! I love this even more than some of my highend foundations. Only thing that I will have to say, is the scent is almost like a paint smell, but I can look past that because it's so good! Plus, after initial application and blending, the smell goes away. It leaves my skin looking flawless. I have combo oily skin and it looks amazing. I do set it with powder and it easily lasts 12+ hours. Also, it does not feel heavy at all on the skin. Overall, highly recommend
Lydia P.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I lobe the finish of this foundation and how flawless it makes my skin. The price is awesome. the huge drawbacks for me are the smell ( which I can get over ) and the dealbreaker which is the oxidation. When I first got this foundation it did oxidize on my skin slightly but I was able to overlook it but the past few times I have used this foundation I have looked like self tanning gone wrong and have been super orange. I passed this on to my teenage daughter who has been using it with it not oxidizing on her. If you can get past the smell then I would say it is worth a try for a great foundation at a reasonable price.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??