BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is a great affordable full coverage foundation. I apply it with a beauty blender and it looks wonderful on the skin. I feel if you try to build more coverage that it will not look good. It’s very easy to apply but I don’t care for the little spatula that it comes with. It does have a strong odor to it that might turn people away. But for me I can over look packaging and smell if the product performs well and this product does!
Cheyanne T.
This has been my go to foundation since I started back at work again. It's so easy to apply, it's extremely lightweight, it makes the skin look so smooth, it doesn't seem to accentuate pores with the primer that I use. The only complaints I have are that it doesn't have very good staying power on my oily combo skin and that the shade range isn't very large. I also don't like the smell too much, it definitely smells like paint. Regardless of the staying power I love this stuff. It's affordable, it doesn't break me out, and it makes my skin look flawless. I would highly recommend trying it out!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I have very oily skin so I didnt think I was going to love this foundation, but after reading all the great reviews about this product I had to give it a try. My first impression of the foundation was the bold paint smell, wasnt a huge fan of that. After applying I could not get over how flawless it made my skin look, it is super easy to blend and gives a nice buildable medium to full coverage. Since i do have oily skin I have to make sure to use a good mattifying primer, setting powder, and a mattifying setting spray to keep it looking smooth from morning till night. This is a must try!
Neiby R.
Edinburg
I love this foundation for several reasons. One, is pretty unexpensive. Two, it does its work! And I found my shade like nobody’s business. The only downside for me is that it has a pretty strong smell when applying it, once is blended the smell is gone but at the beginning it was almost unbearable. It doesn’t make my skin breakout at all and it doesn’t feel to thick on my skin. I recommend it if you’re looking for a good drugstore foundation that’s not the average.
Hope T.
This foundation is amazing! I'm wearing it in the photo and had it on all day (about 10 hours) and it stayed in place all day. It doesn't cling on to my dry spots and doesn't make me oily in my t zone. It has a beautiful finish and it didn't oxidize on my pale skin.
Brittany A.
WV
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my go-to foundation. When I run out, I plan on repurchasing it. I love this foundation because #1 it is cruelty free #2 it is inexpensive #3 works well for my skin. I have oily skin. Along with my skincare routine, this foundation does not make my skin more oily and wear off as a lot of others foundations do. My skin stays pretty matte with a subtle glow after a long day of wearing it. I am pretty impressed and with the price, you just can't beat that. I typically use the little spatula to apply to one side of my face at a time because it tends to set rather quickly.
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ
I wanted to love this foundation given all the hype about it, and when I first applied it, I really did enjoy the feel of the foundation and the level of coverage it offers, especially for the price range. However, I have dry skin and after wearing this foundation for a few hours, I noticed that it started to cling to my dry patches. I used a high end (First Aid Beauty) primer with this, and I have not noticed this issue with my other regularly used foundations, so I assume it must be the formula in this one. However, I think people with combo or oily skin would enjoy this more.
Ally P.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my everyday go to foundation. I'd say it's medium coverage that is buildable. Has a somewhat strange scent but doesn't linger and dries down to a matte/satin finish. It's one of those foundations that applies looking like 'your skin but better'. It doesn't cover every blemish but that's what makes it so wearable, it doesn't look like a mask. My nose gives me problems with any foundation by separating so I do have to apply a pore filler primer underneath in my t zone. It looks good with a matte or dewy primer underneath. Applies better with a beauty blender than a brush.
Kelly B.
I really like this foundation although I’ve only used it a few times. So far, so good!
It dries down to a nice velvety finish, pretty matte, and you can’t beat the price.
Niki H.
Farmington , IL
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a truly beautiful foundation. Once it's applied, it makes my skin look so flawless and airbrushed! I bought this foundation to wear for my engagement photos because it's supposed to be perfect for photography, and it definitely lived up to that claim! I'm so glad that I picked this up and gave it a shot, I'm even considering wearing this foundation for my wedding. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it would have done a better job at keeping my face mattified, but the finish is so gorgeous that I don't mind blotting a little more than I'm used to.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?