BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Emily K.
Houston
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
The only pro to this foundation is that it is affordable for people who have dry skin. Wet n wild is probably my fav drugstore brand, but this foundation does not work with my skin type. I have extremely oily skin + I live in Houston, we get crazy heat and humidity here. I found that this doesn't even last 3 hours on my oily skin and it breaks up especially around my nose. I also have small pimples and pigmentation issues and I find that this foundation doesn't provide enough coverage, I'd call it a low medium coverage. Lastly, the smell is exactly like wall paint. Would not recommend for oily skin girls or people who are looking for enough coverage for scarring.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Say hello to my new favorite foundation. Yes, it’s a drugstore brand and yes, it’s freakin’ awesome. I bought this in the shade Buff Bisque which is perfect for a light-medium skin tone with yellow undertones. This foundation blends really well for a matte finish that lasts literally all day. I apply with a wet Beauty Blender and set with a translucent powder. Although I would consider this a medium to full coverage foundation, the formula is super lightweight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling cakey or weighed down. It is truly almost like a second skin and leaves you looking flawless. Worth a try especially for the price point! And as a bonus, Wet ‘n Wild products are not tested on animals :)
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
After hearing many raves about this product, I finally decided to give it a try! I was super skeptical since its only $5.99! First, I love the shade choices! They had the perfect match for me! I am super oily so I wasn't sure how it would last. I out it on around 8am and didn't take it off until 11pm that night! I never had to touch up it looked exactly how I put it on that morning! This is a great everyday foundation. It has medium coverage, but doesn't build to full coverage. It is very light on my face, and I love the way it feels! :)
Alexa F.
Livingston
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I've wore this foundation twice and I actually really like it. It says it's a "natural" finish but to me it's pretty matte. I got a shade a bit too dark for me but it's not too bad, so I'll just mix it in with a shade lighter. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the spatula, I wish it came in a pump but I'll continue to use it anyways! I'm not sure if I would buy it again just because I already have a matte foundation that works perfectly for me &I already have my perfect shade. I took 1 star off because I hate the smell. It's super strong when applying but after it dries you don't really notice them smell anymore. Other than that, I actually like this foundation!
Alicia M.
Santa Rosa, CA
So I literally just tried this foundation last week!Ive heard a lot of great reviews but I was already trying three other foundations so I didn't want to add another into the mix.But as fate would have it I was out of town and left my makeup bags(yes bags) behind.Tragic I know lol,so I had limited time to get ready and no makeup!I ran to the Walgreens down the street and picked up a assortment of products.Heres the crunch time though,your eyes and lips can be fab but without a good foundation forget about it.But daaaaang I was blown away this foundation went on my combo skin smoothly,had good coverage and lasted through me dancing all night!!I highly recommend
Melissa W.
I've have been using this for about 2 months now and have really been enjoying it. I would give it 5 stars if it didn't have such a strong chemical smell. It's a lightweight, kind of thin foundation, but it offers me high medium coverage. I like it best applied with a dense brush and it blends out very easily. It's such a good drugstore find and I think I picked it up for five dollars.
Karya S.
Seattle, WA
I recently started using this foundation and now have it in two shades (one for winter and one for summer). I really like how it applies and feels on my skin, but it cannot be worn alone. I need to use all over face primer, and then I use ELF eyelid primer on my nose because otherwise it will wipe away over the course of the day, and then I set it with matte powder. The only improvement I could suggest is the staying power without all of the extras, but it really does look great in photos and real life! Will definitely be continuing to use it. I am also able to find great shade matches for my skin tone which is sometimes hard with my particular skintone.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
The only thing I liked from this was the applicator. I like how it apply. It's great because you don't have to use your fingers like other foundation. But that's the only reason I liked. This foundation wasn't for me. I wish it was because it was on the affordable side but it looked so ugly on me. It was superrrrrr dry on me! It felt like so tight on my face idk how to explain it. OMG and I hate the freakin smell. It smell horrible. It smells like paint. Also the next day I broke out. This foundation isnt for me like I said. I know other people did like it. I guess it don't go with me because I have combination skin or I don't know. I think this is made for oily skin.
Ash B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is SO GOOD! First lets start with the price, it's only $5! Which is unbelievable because it rivals higher end foundations. So the price is just unbeatable.

The product itself is silky smooth and glides on the face. This makes my skin look flawless and gives me a great medium coverage that is very buildable to full! I even really like the applicator on it because it makes it easier to put on in a hurry since it's a spatula-like wand. I recommend this so much!
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
I was going to give this three stars but changed my mind and gave it four because it's not the product's fault, it's just my skin type is why it doesn't work the best for me. I first used this by itself and just two hours later, I was an oil slick.

However, I mixed it with my L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte and it created the most perfect foundation mixture - I now have the best of both worlds! They mix together wonderfully.

Plus, it blends like a dream into the skin. I will continue to repurchase!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??