BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
UPDATE: I went out and bought another one of these foundations and I feel in love. I didn't have the problems I did with the first one. It was smooth matte and gorgeous! It was long wearing and I was out playing tennis in it and it was flawless still after. I did notice that the shade I bought before was on clearance and it had a last chance sticker, idk if that had anything to do with the one I bought! But now I recommended it!

Not the biggest fan of this foundation. I bought it due to all the hype everywhere! I don't have that dry of skin, but this made my skin look like I had scales and I exfoliated my face the night before. The shades don't match me at all. I can't tell you the wear or anything like that because once put it on I had to take it right off my skin looked horrible.
LAURELLE V.
Review for: Other more...
This is easily one of my favorite drugstore foundations! I mean it’s only $5.99!! How could you go wrong?! I have oily skin and this doesn’t grease up or make my skin look oily at all, it has a nice satin finish to it and the longer you wear it, it looks like it nicely melted into your skin and it just looks so beautiful. The coverage is medium to full coverage and the best part is that they have tested this product on many lights so it’s perfect for flash photography and photos in general because it won’t give you any white flashback! The only bummer about this product is the smell. I can’t stand the smell of this, it literally smells like nail polish but once you get passed that, it isn’t bad because the smell will fade throughout the day.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Even though this product smells bad it is great!!!!! This makes my skill look flawless!!!! My pores are minimized and the shade looks really terrific on my skin tone. It was unbelievably cheap under ten dollars I think. It is my favorite drugstore foundation.
Chelsea E.
Raleigh, NC
I had high hopes for this foundation but it just didn't live up to my expectations. I have a really hard time finding foundations that work for my skin but I heard pretty good reviews and for $5 it was worth a shot!

When I first swatched the foundation on my hand, I was pretty excited. The formula felt lightweight and hydrating which I thought would be a good match for my dry skin. I used a primer first as always and applied the foundation with a damp beauty blender. And honestly I was initially pretty excited. The color matched me really well, the coverage was good and I really liked the finish on my skin. But within only a few hours it oxidized on me, settled into my fine lines, and clung to dry spots. As the day went on, it really broke up and became splotchy and made my skin look so cakey. Unfortunately just didn't work for me at all. :/
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. Was using it everyday. It does smell like paint. Covers well light but covers fully. Applies better with a beauty sponge rather than a silicone sponge. Colors are great on here! Easy to pick! One of the few foundations that match me perfectly! Looks beautiful.
Update: this is just extra notes. I love this foundation. Great color range as I have trouble with the color being right. This doesn’t last on tough face days. Meaning if things will be touching your face a lot it’s not going to put up with that. It does cover great & lasts throughout the day but if it’s a tough day then it won’t. Also just a note it doesn’t last through a nights sleep. That being said, it does last all day without primer & doesn’t have to be set but I still do.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Porcelain more...
I purchased this foundation several months ago. I have combination skin so it’s hard for me to find a good and lasting foundation. I gave this a try and I absolutely loved it. I make sure to use a good moisturizer and primer before applying any products. I found this at Walmart and paid I believe around $5 for it. It’s such a good and lasting foundation. It’s medium coverage but you can always built it up. I love how easy it was to apply and blend out with my beauty blender. I didn’t have to retouch throughout the day. I’m happy I found a good and affordable foundation. You must try it. The packaging is cute.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
As much as I really want to say this foundation is amazing I can't. I tried so many times to play around with this product but it just did not work for me. For example when I would applied it whether with a brush or a sponge the foundation would begin to separate. Some days it would be okay but most of the time I would find it trying to separate. I even brought a second one because I wanted to see if I just purchased a bad batch of the foundation. The reason why I'm giving this product a 3 and not anything lower is because when I would take pictures my skin looked flawless. But that was not exactly the case looking at my skin in person.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Watery but has good coverage this foundtion is not only low price but its cruelty free and a little goes a long way also has a spatula to make everything easy theres no pump included, smells a bit like paint with clay only when smelled directly from the bottle, has no flashback when the flash is used.. ive been using it since 3 months ago it does tend to go into the pores so i use a good pore primer fine lines also tend to pop out but it covers great i have redness and acne scars and with one layer it covers so i just go with one
im a medium yellow skin tone so i got the Cream Beige & it gives off that no make up look
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
This product has medium coverage. I like the spatula and the packaging is heavy for a drugstore brand. I have normal skin and the foundation stay on just fine. The smell reminds me of chemicals and interior wall paint which is a little off putting. Upon close examination my pores were enlarged and the foundation looked cakey. Not sure if I will use this again. Be careful how much you put on. I used two layers the first time in order to have full coverage and it made me look like I had face paint on for a Halloween costume. A little goes a long way.
Bree F.
I am in love!! Very very affordable line! The great thing about Wn'W is that they don't test in animals! I as an artist and an animal lover, I appreciate that. They've really stepped up their product game! They make great liquids, solid compacts and loose powders ,and most of all amazing brush products!!
The color wheel they have to offer is amazing!! Differ t colors for different skin types And tones for allll shades of us!! I love the combo!!! No photo flashback on any of the products, products were tested with the best and highest quality cameras! I highly recommend this brand and these products!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??