BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kaylynn C.
W Hollywood, CA
I am shocked at how much I love this stuff.... my holy grail before it was my Chanel Perfection Lumiere which was discontinued. I then replaced it with Kevyn Aucoin around the time I got my first bottle of this ( I'm now on my second). I seriously reach for this almost every time over my Kevyn Aucoin. The coverage and finish is beautiful, long lasting, and it's cheap so I can use as much as I want without feeling guilty. I also love the packaging, the bottle is similar in weight and material to my Chanel foundation and I love the spatula.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This is my first time purchasing this product. The internet raced about it, so I had to review this. The application is smooth and creamy. Not a matte formula but not greasy. The formulas longevity is 9 hrs at best without touch-up's. The coverage was very light but it is build-able. On camera my skin looked incredible . No flashback, no reflects . I would recommend this to someone with dry skin, minimal break-outs to none. This would not be the friend of someone acne prone , needs full coverage or has deep acne scarring. I still love this product, some days I need lighter coverage that won't break my skin out to high heaven and this happened to be very gentle on my skin. So do highly recommend , especially if you want a no makeup -makeup look.
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This absolutely rocks. I notice myself reaching for this foundation more and more wether I am taking photos or if I'm going to run errands. It's a solid medium coverage foundation; this won't cover everything up, but if will give your skin a perfect base for the rest of your makeup. I have a lot of dark spots and active breakouts, and they cover them up a little, but I still use concealer to cover everything completely. Every time I catch myself in the mirror or on snapchat, I realize how great my skin is looking, and it's because of this foundation! The best part is the price; if anything try it out for yourself, and if it doesn't work, at least you didn't invest $40+ on a foundation you weren't sure about.
Ashlynn J.
Lake Charles, LA
When you first apply this foundation it smells slightly like paint but the smell quickly goes away. The consistency is really liquidy. The first time I used it, it was drying, but I have since figured out it was the photofocus primer making it drying. Without the primer it is fine, goes on smoothly and blends easily. I wore this foundation for over 6 hours and it stayed on well. It is a lot lighter than I thought it was going to be, I bought porcelain. I would say it is about a shade or two darker than Hard Candy glamoflauge in Porcelain, but 2-3 shades lighter than E.l.fs porcelain.
Jennifer F.
Normally I stick to high-end foundations because I find it hard to trust lower end face products. But after hearing everyone raving about this foundation on YouTube, I knew I had to try it. At such an affordable price, why not? First of all, the smell is a little unsettling (a definite paint-type smell,) but I gave it a try anyway and I am so glad I did. The smell disappears shortly after application and it looks absolutely beautiful on my skin! I am a full time student and also a server and have worn this foundation for 16 hours straight with no touch-ups throughout the day. IT STILL LOOKED PERFECT AFTER ALL THAT TIME! I recommend this to all of my friends and cannot say enough good things about it.
Marissa S.
Review for: Soft Beige, Golden Beige more...
After learning about this majorly affordable foundation on YouTube I had to check it out for myself. I’m not sure what everyone is saying about the smell, I enjoy it and it does not bother me at all. It’s sort of a perfume-like scent that I’ve smelt in other foundations such as revlon’s colorstay. It is a natural finish foundation so it is NOT matte. But a very nice satin finish. I have normal-combo skin depending on the season and this works great for me, lasts all day as long as I’m not touching my skin and has a good color range for medium skin tones. I have yellow undertones and am currently using golden beige since I’ve been back from vacation. What’s also nice about these is they tell you whether the shade is warm, cool or neutral toned on the display. For cheapest retail price buy from Walmart.
artist 🥀.
Gahanna,Ohio
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This is definitely a product that a lot of people love and is kind of a cult favorite but this did not work for me whatsoever, unfortunately. It really clung to all my dry spots and made any blemishishes or pores really noticeable. I probably will not repurchase this product. I’ve tried it many times and given it a lot of good usage.I tried different primers, different tools to apply it, etc and nothing really helped the situation, especially around my nose and on my forehead. Every time I’ve used this I have not loved it at all. I love Wet n Wild as a brand. They are in my opinion the best drugstore brand, however this foundation was a huge miss for me and I will definitely pass on it in the future.
Jessika L.
Seabrook, NH
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Best foundation at the drugstore - Well the only reason i'm giving this foundation 4 stars is because I have SUPER sensitive skin and it seems to cause some little bumps whenever I wear it. (Although that doesn't stop me from wearing it, i just am cautious of that) BUT, if you don't have super super sensitive skin then this is a GORGEOUS foundation, and you can not beat the price!! Id say it's good for any skin type, defiantly sets down to a matte finish. If you have dry skin just moisturize well and you should be good. The coverage is also amazing, very buildable.
Sierra A.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Not giving it 5 stars simply because I am not sure if I consider it to be in my top 5 foundations. However, this product is very good! Although it is one of the cheapest foundations on the market, the quality is high-end. Some people say their is a strong chemical smell that deters them from using it however I do not have this problem. I don’t stick my nose in the bottle and the scent doesn’t smack me in the face when I apply it. I consider myself to lean towards the sensitive side to smells and my skin is definitely sensitive (I have to read ingredients on every product I use) so the fact that I don’t see the big hype about this supposed chemical smell is odd. All in all, the finish is beautiful, the coverage is nice, and I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Andy N.
Seattle
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I absolutely in love with this foundation. For $5.99~ I have no complaints at all. For the price point, for the result and for the "photo-ready" ability like it claimed- which it actually did work -
-no flash back on flash picture
-long lasting
-packaging are glass, HEAVY and feels very NOT DRUGSTORE - I would have said Luxurious but meh, not that yet lol- at all !
-no breakthrough or crease up during time
-medium coverage and VERY buildable which I LOVE LOVE LOVE
- and all of the above for just $5.99~ like.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? YES
Would I buy this again? Yes!
Would I recommend this : Yes! Even if u have so many other choice to go with on different drugstore brands, I would really recommend this
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??